+49

A tsunami of information is available to anyone with a laptop or smartphone, yet the vast majority of people still consume the predigested pap fed to them by institutional learning and mainstream media under the mistaken belief that these misguided tenets will be their deliverance.

VicZincs avatar
14 15

It's more like multiple, clashing tsunamis. I often feel I'm left to pick the narrative I guess is more accurate.

@2144515

Exactly!!!

A tsunami of information, I like that... well said.

i watch funny videos

@2144519

I missed you so much.

That statement is you Vic.

Say What??????????????????

zbackus avatar zbacku Disagree 0Reply

I agree. Left wing progressives have overtaken institutions of higher learning and are feeding perverted views of history, economics, social sciences etc. And the media has corrupted itself to a point where nobody trusts them at all. They are simply a democrat propaganda machine.

@Budwick I agree. Left wing progressives have overtaken institutions of higher learning and are feeding perverted views of...

Especially when they teach our kids that Scientists somehow came to an agreement on god's existence. Like as if they held an international meeting on it.
Or when they eliminate slavery from textbooks and other history.

Oh wait.... LOL

What you say is true, but it's not like the internet info is untainted either.