Do you ever wish you were dead?

No more ambition or drive to speculate on what can be or will be...
no hope, no joy, no feelings of love or sense of responsibility. the world closing in and suffocating you and even though the sun is shining it's cloaked in a black haze you can't see through. All you want to do is go to sleep forever with no expectaion of a savior... nothing

Jokes & Humour
2 11

Not within the past several months, but I've been there. I've had days where I felt like I was carrying a piano on my back. Everything was a struggle.

I'm guessing you are suffering from depression (diagnosed or not). Depression makes things seem much darker and hopeless than they really are. I suggest you try getting professional help.

One of the things that held me back from acting on these thoughts was knowing that there are people who love me that would never understand it. Some of them might never fully recover from the loss. That is almost certainly true for you as well.

No but sometimes i wish other people were....

@Inc_One You reap what you sow.

Geez...never heard that one before! :-) Seriously I don't even remember responding to this Post.