+51

I Dont Just Automatically Believe Everything I Hear - I Need Some EVIDENCE.

Ive heard a lot about the staff making changes to the interface - mainly, the features that people complain about most anonymous and unregistered users. Thats good - but does anybody have any real proof?

Talk is cheap

Inc_Ones avatar Language
8 89
@2110201

They are?

This comment was deleted.
@2110539

Are you really that fucking stupid that you don't know the difference between what's IRONIC and what's HYPOCRITICAL?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/irony?s=t

http://dictionary.reference.com.../hypocrisy?s=t

Right now you're both, all at once.

It's ironic that you don't realize that you're being a huge hypocrite by posting your comments anonymously.

If that phony bitch isn't lying or just making shit up, your ho card is about to get pulled.

I at least need a few clues. Image in content

This comment was deleted.
@2110536

Not as much as your mama does down at the local truck stop on a lively Saturday night, fuckwit.

wink smilie

I hope they do it but I wish the posts about it wouldn't have been made..... so the persons doing so can be exposed and that certain idiotas pointing fingers could finally shut the fuck up!!! NOw the sad sacks that can't seem to let shit go are surely going to say that the accused knew the jig was up.... smh

@2110544

Yeah, you and yours.

Now eat a dick.

@2110314

Yeah, they are.

The latest is that the site is going to get rid of unregistered users and anon posting.

Im in favor of that, but I dont just believe whatever I hear without proof

@2111486

You are such a brainless twit, and talking out of both sides of your mouth I see. Too bad it wasn't one of your insipid posts about green or red mm's.

@2111484

The mere thought of you being exposed, would get anybody's hopes up.

@2111207

Just going by all the anons that replied here Im guessing it was just wishful thinking.

@2112781

What do you mean?

but still enjoy a good story usually an ounce of truth in there somewhere.

@2110642

No skin off my nose, guy.

@2111474

Hahahahaa! Wrong again. It's probably because you are just an uninteresting douchebag. I see Melz deleted the banter about irony, admitting she was wrong. That's OK. I'm wrong once in a while too. About once every 10 years.

@2111537

Youre probably right.

The people who are complaining the loudest are probably the ones with all the anon comments and sock puppets to dis teh people who have them blocked.

Its dumb

@2111543

It's OK. I have to leave anyway. Toodles hehe smilie

@2111527

You're so scared, you are blocking everyone, including legitimate members. Paranoid much? hahahahaa

Yeah - Show me the water that used to be on Mars!

@2110622

I never denied that there is water there. It seems likely, what with the polar ice caps and all. But, what happened to the mile deep ocean of water they say was there before? Where's the evidence for the missing water?

@2111776

You and the state run media just walk away from your false accusations. That's dishonesty Semple. I don't like dishonesty.

@2116821

Your implied accusation of Limbaugh and / or me saying there is no water on Mars.

"Whatever" is not an apology. It is instead another way of saying I don't care what you really said, I will listen to what I want and accuse you accordingly.

It's dishonest.

@2117270

I was listening that day too. He questioned what happened to the mile deep ocean that NASA claimed had been there. What evidence did they offer to support that the ocean was ever there? And what's up with the fantastical supposition suggesting that climate change had something to do with it.

Come on Semple, don't you think it's just a wee bit obvious that this is all contrived to support climate change baloney on Earth and scare the shit out of democrats everywhere?

The atmosphere, what happened? Well, you are apparently buying into the theory that the ocean existed and then something happened. Ask NASA, maybe the industrial revolution on Earth phucked up Mars too.

@2117980

So, you are denying that all the climate change crapola doesn't scare people that buy into it? Polar bears balancing on ice cubes, threats that every coastal city will flood, marine life will be devastated, if you're not stricken with long term drought, then you'll be done in by horrific storms, large segments of world population will die - all that isn't meant to scare people?

The article starts out with some pretty huge assumptions - "It’s now well-established that Mars was once a warm, wet place—about half as big as Earth but in most other respects every bit as fertile." I know when they first sent probes and rovers there was speculation abut stuff like that. When Curiousity first landed, they thought they found evidence of life.

What happened in the last couple years that they been able to make such surprising claims with such certainty?

Color me skeptical.

Yeah, show me where a a woman sporting "fetal tissue" gave birth to anything other than a human being.

Sometimes you just have to have faith. This is why Atheists are so annoying and disliked.

@2110077

It's also not about baked potatoes.

@Inc_One No, its about this site.

Then why did you bring religion into it?

@KristenGuruLynn Then why did you bring religion into it?

I didn't mention religion, at all.

You did.

Bye.

This comment was deleted.
@2110080

Am I, Dru/Drue/Barb?

How interesting.

@2110316

I guess so.

I finally blocked the lot of them, but I hear theyre still talking about me.

@2110691

You lot are really fucktarded on top of being huge hypocrites.

@2110696

Nothing is as ugly as you 3 loathesome twats are on the inside.

@2110316

Afraid to face them, are ya? Afraid of opposing opinions? Coward.

@2110152

Do you know what that word even means, anon?

@2110152

Learn you are vocabulary?? What does that mean!?