Has a man ever told to get in the kitchen and make him a sandwich?

KristenGuruLynns avatar Food & Drink
15 49

It doesn't work that way in my house. I get up and make a sandwich. I offer to make one for my wife, which she refuses. Then she takes half of mine when I sit back down. :)

@2111436

What compromise? She literally takes it. Ha!

@2111444

Good point, LQ. If I really wanted the whole sandwich I'd put mustard on it. She hates that stuff. :)

@Will_Janitor It doesn't work that way in my house. I get up and make a sandwich. I offer to make one for my wife, which she...

I'm very sorry that youre such a Mangina. hopefully you learn that she's a feministic Feminazi oppressing you, kick her to the curb and join MGTOW

@Will_Janitor So says the anonymous bitch.

Says the married, liberal & submissive Mangina

@Will_Janitor

You'll get some Bonus points once you grow a pair & file that Divorce

@You'll get some Bonus points once you grow a pair & file that Divorce

It's always nice to have someone anonymously express concern about the size of my balls and such interest in my married life. Have you always been afraid of women? Did your mommy spank you a little too hard?

Nope. I made lots of sandwiches for my husband over the years, and he made lots of them for me. He was actually the better cook a smilie

Yes, a good woman knows her place.

I love being told what to do by men!

Witty answers:

No, because I'm not the woman.

Yes, because I work at Subway.

Yes, because that man was myself and I was hungry for a sandwich.

I've never heard it.

Never going to find a good man unless you know how to make good sandwiches.

I tried, and got served a knuckle sandwich.

I've had a man ask me politely to make him a sandwich, but nobody of either gender has ever ordered me into the kitchen unless I was being paid to cook their food.

Yes, he just loved my sandwiches and the way I my into his ****!

No, but I don't think it would bother because most men I know wouldn't say it in a derogatory manner. It would most likely be followed with a "Will 'ya?"

No, not if he wants one.

@2228279

Yes, there is a word missing, but that doesn't mean you are not too much of a dickhead also. :)

Not and lived to tell about it. lol

No, because I'm a man and men don't make sandwiches.

No. Though several men and women have asked;.

usually i do the cooking

I think you forgot several words. Could you try to use English properly Please..