What animal lived a better life, one that was hunted in the wild for food or one that was raised for food in a cage?

KristenGuruLynns avatar Food & Drink
13 31

Live free and eat lots of sweet berries so your venison tastes better.

I like my KFC chickens raised extra cruelly with a side of coleslaw.

@2112363

Most beef is raised knee deep in their own cow pies.

Tough question. I would have say, being considered food puts a damper on either life.

@Will_Janitor Tough question. I would have say, being considered food puts a damper on either life.

animals are food. thats the cycle of life. we are omnivore, so to say it is wrong for us to hunt is rediculous

@Anonymousmouse animals are food. thats the cycle of life. we are omnivore, so to say it is wrong for us to hunt is rediculous

I never said it was wrong to hunt. I was just picturing myself as the chicken, and I didn't care for either choice.

@Will_Janitor I never said it was wrong to hunt. I was just picturing myself as the chicken, and I didn't care for either choice.

We have entered the 21st century, we know that animals have feelings like we do. We also know that we are losing alarming amounts of our wildlife to trophy hunting, ignorant ranchers, and poachers.

Hunting? We should know better.

@dru18 We have entered the 21st century, we know that animals have feelings like we do. We also know that we are losing...

animals are food, its the cycle of life. your opinion is just that an opinion, not fact

WRONG animals are going extinct because of poachers, not hunters, hunters pay a good deal of money to stop poachers, if hunting is made illegal, there will be no money to pay wardens to catch and jail poachers

@Anonymousmouse animals are food, its the cycle of life. your opinion is just that an opinion, not fact WRONG animals are going...

Yeah, no sh*t skippy! I posted my opinion! What part of that don't you get?

But while we are at it, please tell me who the hell eats wolf? Probably you, since I am sure you eat just about anything you can outrun.

@Anonymousmouse and no i do not hunt wolves, I only hunt what i can eat

Good to hear, now pass the news to the ignorant ranchers who are killing them left and right.

@2112522

Baloney. There are groups who work with the ranchers and pay for any lost farm animals, relocate the wolves, and will even take out a rouge wolf, (which rarely happens) if they have to.

@2112533

Always good to have an intelligent debate with you.

@2112772

Really? Can't say the same for myself. If I live to 100, I will always be a student.

@2113044

Always on here??? Get your stalking straight.

Here in Wisconsin the DNR gives out extra deer licenses do to over population. All of those deer that are killed humanly in the wild are saving beef steers from a life of being penned up knee deep in it's own filth until the day it gets shipped to the slaughterhouse.

Have a heart and encourage people to hunt for their meat and not buy it from those insensitive butchers!

Living their life in the wild, of course!

hunted. man i cannot wait till november, I shot a small deer last year, so I have not had much red meat lately. I cannot wait to go hunting, hopefully i can shoot a few bigger deer this year

@2112127

This is not about me.

@2112134

Just answer the damn question and stop with the attention whoring.