Is raising fat kids child abuse?

KristenGuruLynns avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
10 20

Yes, you fat bastards are killing your kids.

I like fat kids they have more love handles.

@2113095

Just line them up and shoot them (the parents) and then force the kids into bible boot camp to make them proud skinny Christians who know how to judge others.

I hate fat people.

is it abuse? hmm, well, some might say it is abuse, considering that obesity is the number 2 killer in america! {it would be number 1 if it wasn't for abortion}.

Good question. Maybe no but maybe close.

No more than raising your children to be religious

@ErasmusB_FurmanSmall No more than raising your children to be religious

religion doesn;t cause disease or cause problems, obesity does. stop comparing apples to oranges!

@2112365

stop putting words in my mouth I never said that. I am more conservative leaning too

@2112391

learn to read i said " OK ATHEISM BS" how can you get "conservative is bs" out of that?

@2112407

again reread! I NEVER MADE IT OPEN TO INTERPRETATION! learn how to read. i made a direct statement. if you read apple when I write orange that is YOUR fault, not mine

@2112440

see, nothing about conservative. so where you pulled that one out of I do not know