Have You Visited amiwrong?

Some of the fails are pretty funny... Especially the one where the amiritebot was wrong in its spelling correction. lol

ForkNdaRoads avatar Internet & Apps
1 18

I used to check it every other day when it would still be updated. I actually thought it didn't exist anymore.

There's even the really old Amirite Guy and the time machine post. It's so old cry smilieI used to check it every other day when it would still be updated. I actually thought it didn't exist anymore.

There's even the really old Amirite Guy and the time machine post. It's so old cry smilie

Looks like it has not been updated in years

@ErasmusB_FurmanSmall Looks like it has not been updated in years

I wonder why they stopped updating it. Not enough traffic?

@ForkNdaRoad I wonder why they stopped updating it. Not enough traffic?

I have a bad memory so I could be wrong, but I think the last few posts there were made a couple months after the site was sold, so anybody that updated the site probably left with everyone else.

@2112610

Still funny though :)

@2113122

Did you scroll the pages? There's some really material in there...

@2112274

I found another 'amiwrong' page that said amirite was originally a site for music, movies and other entertainment topics, is that true?

@2112340

Maybe it was for a different amirite, I suspect there's more than one due to the spelling of this one.

@2112899

Thanks anyway :)

No. Joking?