Cezars avatar Religion
0 15

so tell me how atheists are peaceful peopel again

@2113102

hey. I am using atheist logic, many atheists like to paint all christian as evil because of the actions of a few, so i will do the same back, see how they like it.

@Anonymousmouse hey. I am using atheist logic, many atheists like to paint all christian as evil because of the actions of a few...

I don't get why you religion fakers aren't celebrating this man who fulfilled gods will and brought his followers to his side. You can't have it both ways. Either your god determines "the time and place" or he does not exist.

Stop lying to yourselves. Your god would not have sent this gun man to "sort" out the christians if it wasn't "end-of-times." Fall to your knees and pray for your souls.

This is just MORE proof that non Christians are total nut cases!

Hoax or not a hoax?

Unconstitutional "gun-free" zones need to be done away with.

@2112941

Schools are not private property. (Tax payer funded)

Also, the second amendment doesn't say anything about private property.

@2112976

I see, you were there. tongue smilie

@Cezar http://listverse.com/2013/03/08...ncient-greeks/

Read Plato, especially Phaedrus. If you had studied greek literature at all you would not be falling for this "ListVerse" very weak argument "Some believe that the relationship between an experienced man and a young ones may have been more of an intellectual mentor relationship." Well guess what some people think aluminum foil hats may protect them from aliens.

@2113054

This is why there should be a law against atheism.

Anonymous