-21

The story that is being hidden about the terrible shooting in Oregon; you ask? He was there to kill Christians; plain and simple..he killed the christians and the non-christians or those who wouldn't answer; he shot them in the leg(s)..this has NOTHING to do with gun control; it is the unreported systamtic murders of christians across the world..if the President was so worried about gun control; he needs to go home and stop it FIRST in Chicago....it is a real slaughter house that is not in the news......I am a Jesus lover; NOT a Christian..I will NEVER be Christ-like..I just take it one day at a time; and pray for guidance....protect our brothers and sisters here and abroad....we live in a EVIL TIME.

BoMannings avatar Religion
2 47

Yes, the Oregon gunman was clearly a part of a world-wide plan to kill Christians.

@PhilboydStudge Yes, the Oregon gunman was clearly a part of a world-wide plan to kill Christians.

I'm still trying to figure out how this qualifies as "unreported" or "hidden" when every news outlet has made mention of this detail.

Even when it's all over the news, it's "hidden." That's damn convenient.

@2119007

The task of true journalists is always to report the facts, not to create a theory or narrative out of the facts.

Creating narratives out of similar facts that aren't actually connected is to distort facts into a work of fiction. That's a complete inversion of journalistic integrity.

If a person or people on the other side of the world are thinking and doing the same thing I'm thinking or doing at the exact same moment in time, does that in itself connect us to one another by motive?

Of course not, that's ridiculous. lol

If that's the sort of "journalism" you prefer, that's on you, but don't complain when such invented narratives are used against you. Like, for example, gun control narratives.

@2113656

North Carolina, Kansas, and Dylan Roof indicate Islamophobia, anti-Semitism, and racism... All systematic issues that didn't just come out of nowhere.

A detail / story is scarcely being "hidden" when every major news outlet is reporting on it as is the case with this detail.

Christians are being slaughtered every day in the middle east..I guess you all would beat Auschwitz and tell the US Army you never saw a thing ..blind fools..Image in content

@2114422

"KILL for their beliefs and sense of moral and spiritual superiority" ... You mean like how the Oregan gunman killed people for his non-religious ideology? Right...

@2114598

Who's to say who's simply "crazy" and who's acting deliberately, though?

Comparing numerically is difficult because population difference and cultural context need to be accounted for. But if we are to stick with present-day America, violent Christian extremists aren't at all common.

@2114598

Plus, my point is that your victim-blaming is wrong. You took a situation where Christians were killed and acted like they're the real oppressors. I'm not trying to argue that non-religious people are violent.

@2116723

The wikipedia page for Phineas Priesthood says that it's not a real organization. And the KKK is motivated by white supremacy, not religion.

Dusting off your sock, huh?

Hidden? Maybe if you live under a rock.The only part being suppressed is that he was a "non religious" right wing Christian.

I guess he was non religious until he was armed.

I think the voting system is messed up. I can't undo my vote and it currently shows 114%.

@2114600

I tried that but it didn't work. Thanks anyway though. (I intended to leave it voteless by the way.)

True, but you won't get any MSM to report that truth, because truth is now a foreign concept to Liberalism.

It's best to never trust a non Christian.
It seems that Christians are the only stable bunch left in the world today.

true, though atheists are going to hate hard on you for speaking the truth, just remember they are hating on God

many atheists are humanists, except they forget that without God, what does it mean to be human? we are born bad, ask anyone who has kids if they had to be taught to lie or hurt their siblings, ask if their kids learned selfishness or if it came naturally. to be a humanist would be to allow all those human traits to rain free. a scary thought.

@Anonymousmouse true, though atheists are going to hate hard on you for speaking the truth, just remember they are hating on...

This story has nothing to do with atheists.

There is something wrong with you intellectually if you need to believe in a magical sky being to differentiate between right and wrong.

He claims to be a Political CONSERVATIVE who is spiritual but not religous. Being "Not religous does not mean he does not believe in God

He is low income and most likely is angry and bitter because the world of Jesus and Conservatism is not what he was led to beleive or what was being spoon fed to him by Media outlets like Fox News

@This story has nothing to do with atheists. There is something wrong with you intellectually if you need to...

Look at his groups. "Magick and occult" is what he means by spiritual. Not theism.

the guy certainly was NOT a believer.

there is somethign wrong with you if you believe nothing created something, and then somehow created life. if we are just animals then their is no right and wrong.

if that BS that you saidf about media and stuff is true then why did he not go after fox news instead of CHRISTIANS in a school???

@Anonymousmouse the guy certainly was NOT a believer. there is somethign wrong with you if you believe nothing created something...

Again...If you feel you are that inintelligent that you cannot differentiate right from wrong and lack a moral compass without believing in a supernatural being, then you are a scary person

@Again...If you feel you are that inintelligent that you cannot differentiate right from wrong and lack a moral...

uhm if we are just animals there are no right and wrong, just take a look at what animals do. they kill they murder, they rape and no guilt for doign it either.

@Anonymousmouse uhm if we are just animals there are no right and wrong, just take a look at what animals do. they kill they...

My dog goes outside to take a crap because it knows it was taught that is correct. God didn't teach it

@My dog goes outside to take a crap because it knows it was taught that is correct. God didn't teach...

did it learn all by itself? NO someone more intelligent had to TEACH IT! using your logic that humans just some how out of the magic blue sky got morals and stuff without God, would be like saying your dog automatically learned to poop outside, without anyone more intelligent teaching it to do so

@Anonymousmouse did it learn all by itself? NO someone more intelligent had to TEACH IT! using your logic that humans just some how...

That's right...I taught it, just like my parents who were not religous taught me how to be a good moral person to abide by the constructs of todays society

People like yourself spend so much time trying to disprove that humans are capable of creating and co-existing in a civilized society without god or religion.

"atheists... they are hating on God" That's like saying "the Dali Lama hates Unicorns". How can you "hate" something that, they say, does not exist? That is a nonsensical statement.

more proof non religious people are waging a war against religious people:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news...#ixzz3nYaq8mJL

What about the terrible beating of a teen in upper New York? What about the other 10 shootings at schools, post offices, Mc D's" and any other place that had nothing to do with someone searching out christians. Sheesh wake up! There are crazies out there, and guess what? Most are christians. OH WAIT, "their not real christians".