Do you take a Probiotic?

Drues avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 22

Sometimes; usually i take acidophilous.

No, I don't take it.

I have known people who do, and they say it is a miracle worker.

@dru18 I have known people who do, and they say it is a miracle worker.

I wished I had taken them a long time ago. . . . . .I was skeptical. Now I am a believer!

Probiotics are specially designed to be absorbed and then integrate acidophilous (among many) into your intestines.

Yes I do, and it really helps me!

I take one daily due to bleeding ulcers, I'm hoping it keeps them at bay.

@BarbOBarr I take one daily due to bleeding ulcers, I'm hoping it keeps them at bay.

Have you gotten tested for H pylori...? All it takes is a gastrocospy. The treatment will take care of the ulcers.

@Sukiesnow Have you gotten tested for H pylori...? All it takes is a gastrocospy. The treatment will take care of the ulcers.

I was tested in the hospital and it was positive for that damned virus. Unfortunately it mutates so they can never rid your body of it. I eat better now and take my probiotics religiously😊

@BarbOBarr I was tested in the hospital and it was positive for that damned virus. Unfortunately it mutates so they can never...

Of course you will never be rid of it since it's part of everyone's normal body. The only thing you can do is to keep it down. Acidopholous etc will only make you feel the bacteria has lessened...but it will not lessen the bacteria itself. The only way to lessen the bacteria is by taking the 2 week course of meds.

Everyone has their own level of helicobacter pylori...some have a higher level, some a lower level...

@Sukiesnow Of course you will never be rid of it since it's part of everyone's normal body. The only thing you can do is to...

I went thru the two week med course. They say they will test me again after a six month period. I keep up with the probiotics daily. The last time I had an attack it almost killed me. So I'm extremely careful on everything I eat.

@BarbOBarr I went thru the two week med course. They say they will test me again after a six month period. I keep up with the...

Aren't those courses of pills horrible? I showed a co-worker how many pills I had to take in a day and he couldn't believe it...

They will do a UREA breath test...thank goodness...it's not as invasive as the Gastro...

And you can go for the breath test again if you're still worried...after a long period of time they do the Gastrocosopy again...

After that you can probably relax some...take some colon cleanser like Metamucil...I've got Herbal fiber blend.

Yep, that's what i take ☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎☝︎