Are you afraid to get married?

24% Yes 61% No 15% Other
Mogals avatar People & Celebrities
8 39

I'm not afraid of getting married because I am married.

I'm afraid of what getting married might do to a relationship. (Last time I proposed/ got engaged, things changed for the worse - immediately). I don't want to spoil a good stew with too many ingredients....if ya know what I mean. :)

@Billytheclub I'm afraid of what getting married might do to a relationship. (Last time I proposed/ got engaged, things changed...

I understand that one completely. I have been down that road twice. First time he went from the love of my life to a demanding jackwagon. Two weeks before our wedding I said bye bye because it was like I was going to marry a stranger.

Second time around things went from fantastic to disaster & blow up in April like a stick of dynamite. So I have very mixed emotions about it.

No, I I hope I get to marry my partner someday.

Ambivalent might more accurately describe it for me.

I'm already married, but if anything ever happened to my marriage, I would marry again.

@2160189

No one needs the paper.

A marriage is not regulated by any agency.

Marriage license are not legal or needed.

@2160201

60%? I will have to disagree.

Marriage is a needed thing.

Since the 50's and 60's society has declined.

http://townhall.com/columnists/..._source=akdart

Hell, been married for 25 years.

i just think marriage is dumb if they love you you dont need paper work to force them to stay with you

Not at all. Seems many others are, or make excuses. Marriage is not "out of date." It's a good thing for people to do, especially for children.

@2129816

You know what I mean. nme smilie

I'm afraid of marrying the wrong person. I'm a big believer in one and done.

Getting married in March

lack of freedom

I've been a widow since 1992, but my marriage was the dearest thing that ever happened to me.

tha girls won't leave me alone, I cannot take her home!

I've gotten like a zillion proposals but I'm waiting for Mr. Money Bags to come along.

More like mixed emotions about it. cry smilie