lobstermans avatar
4 27

I spent a long time in the bar business. Men just get obnoxious and cocky and sometimes start a fight. Women are either funny drunks or really mean drunks. The mean ones let out all that crap they've been stuffing down inside for years. It's messy.
And then theres the crying... wt smilie

@2115265

Yes they do. I know I can.

@2115248

Yeah, buddy!
They seem to vomit more too.
They vomit up their emotions and their dinner. shock smilie

@2115285

ROFLMAO!!!
SMH, that is a borderline evil comment. biggrin smilie

@BoredCollieDog I spent a long time in the bar business. Men just get obnoxious and cocky and sometimes start a fight. Women are...

LMAO..I noticed it would switch back and forth sometimes..
"I lub all ob you so much",then in an instant,"None of you phuckers is worth a crap"...I will admit to dancing with a fridge a few years back at a Halloween party...yeehaa..love
me some 100pf Hot Damn...lol

@ChloeIsabella LMAO..I noticed it would switch back and forth sometimes.. "I lub all ob you so much",then in an instant,"None of...

Oh yeah...Jekyll & Hyde...first it's love love smilie then it's hate flip smilie then it's puke smilie and then it's l smilie again!
And the bar staff just hmm smilie and roll smilie and hehe smilie

But all the time, there you are, the Hot Damn girl, hanging out with the fridge. y smilie

@BoredCollieDog Oh yeah...Jekyll & Hyde...first it's love then it's hate then it's and then it's again!...

LOL..was a party back in 2010 or 2009...my house..when I hit a bar,it's usually to shoot pool,and look for volunteers to get some smack talk...lol

@ChloeIsabella LOL..was a party back in 2010 or 2009...my house..when I hit a bar,it's usually to shoot pool,and look for...

I know you!!! I know you pool sharks! Women are vicious at the pool table! Especially when they are trying to get a table and hold it with their quarter and then someone comes up and says, "No, that's was my table...see that there???" and all hell breaks loose! That's when the cowardly cocktail waitress runs away. And that would be me. hehe smilie

@2115274

LOL..Gotta find solitude where ya can...

NOT in any way shape or form. Especially considering the criminal actions drunk males perform sometimes on unwilling drunk females

Well speaking from personal experience neither one act better. Both fail to think & end up hurting those they love.

Lil_Princesss avatar Lil_Princess a drunk is a drunk no matter what the gender -1Reply

and it looks so stupid

Anonymousmouses avatar Anonymousmouse a drunk is a drunk no matter what the gender -1Reply