What's the worst thing that's ever happened to you on a date?

0 37

Ran into another guy I was dating.

This comment was deleted.
@2116240

I'm not sure either one of them would have went for that.

@2117163

Amen! It was so awkward!
And the guy I ran into just kept laughing and smiling and trying to make small talk as my date was dragging me out of the building. It horrible. And yes! So ready for a sinkhole to come and swallow me up! lol! redface smilie

@2117597

That's sad. I would have hated for it to have that happened that way. I had not been going out with either of these guys for too long so it wasn't so overly embarrassing, but it was still uncomfortable. I think the one guy was laughing because he had done his fair share of toying with my emotions and treated me like a fling. I think he was laughing because he thought he could have me back any time he wanted. Both were good guys in their own ways, but it doesn't matter because it was a long time ago and unfortunately, both of them are deceased now.

He was a bad kisser. Well, no, way before that I had a blind date and i don't want to talk about it.

This comment was deleted.
@2116659

BUZZZZZZZ!! "Oh we are so sorry,but your time ran out before you answered." "Show him what he DIDN'T win Bob"!

This comment was deleted.
@2116231

No, but I could ask others to guess what happened.

This comment was deleted.
@2117233

Sorry, here's a love and an up vote for you.

Yeah. un smilie That's the short version. And nice version. And that's only one of the times. Lol! oh, well. Long time ago.

i never picked up the intrest in dating.. however.. one of my former friends intorduced me to this girl.. she had deformed hands, deformed face, and thin ugly hair... i talked to her on facebook for aobut a year and decided to be friendly and hangout with her since she has no friends.. took her out for dinner.. and OH MY!!! LOL... it was the most terrifying day ever!!!.. she was clingy and pushy.. she kept asking me when we're getting married, she pushed me against a car and held me there for 10 minutes trying to kiss me. (last week i decided to give her a call and she told me that she missed me and that she wanted babies with me) LOL (im never calling her again, or hanging out with her)

@2153070

lol.. she's good ain't she xD

you know. i do feel bad for her and i wish i could hangout with her but her personality scares me away.. (the day we went out for dinner.. she got mad at one of my friends while we were at my house, she chased him down the street.. kicking him and mooning him)

date? what is a date? YouTube video thumbnail lol