So, you can carry a gun...but would you bother?

Sukiesnows avatar Law
6 10

Carrying a gun requires the right outfit and constant vigilance. Oops...I took the garbage out and forgot my gun! Oops...I went to the 7-11 and forgot my gun! (a place you might actually need it) Oops... I left my gun in my other handbag....

I'd go crazy and shoot every man, woman and child in sight. Thankfully we don't have guns in England. 乂^◡^乂

@Ada I'd go crazy and shoot every man, woman and child in sight. Thankfully we don't have guns in England. 乂^◡^乂

Yeah that's why in England when a Muslim goes nuts and cut somebody's head off you have no choice but to watch.

Or if you were carrying one in your purse...you might constantly be worrying... is the safety on or off...? Or did that jolt on the bus just put me in a precarious position? And constantly envisioning Headlines in the SUN: Woman Panics: Shoots Self in Foot...

@2116398

Aaaarrrrggghhhh....!

I personally don't want to carry a gun

Somethings I just should not have in my possession.