Do you have a really lame joke that's been a winner with your captive audience? Submit one, or some of your best.

PartyOfOnes avatar People & Celebrities
6 26

I put my theremin on e-bay
I haven't touched it in years

@2116361

Lol... thanks for the post :)

Did you hear the one about the Jehovah's Witness?

.
.
.
Knock Knock

Where do animals go when their tails fall off?
The retail store.

Courtesy of my eight year old granddaughter.

Rene Descartes drinks a shot of whiskey
the bartender ask if he wants another
Rene says, "I think not."
and disappears

Why did the monkey fall out of a tree?

.

.

.

.

.

he was dead

I'm nacho cheese! I'm my own cheese! Hahaa that always cracks me up. One day I will become a father and my family will be the victims of severe amounts of dad jokes.

@Sunny_the_skeptic I'm nacho cheese! I'm my own cheese! Hahaa that always cracks me up. One day I will become a father and my family...

And one day they'll remember those of you and cherish them as if they were gold :)

Sorry this is late getting back to you. I do appreciate you sharing your time and bit of humor. Best of the day to you.

A pastor, a priest, and a rabbi walk into a bar, and the bartender says, "what is this, some sort of joke"?

I haven't seen you about really since Sodahead and its great to see ya Party Of One. 乂 º‿^乂

Ok, whats green and red and goes a 100 miles per hour?

[A] Kermit the Frog in a blender. 乂^◡^乂

@Ada I haven't seen you about really since Sodahead and its great to see ya Party Of One. 乂 º‿^乂 Ok, whats...

Aww... well, high five to ya, and good to see you, too!! hugs Thanks for the humor by the way :)

@2116317

[A] Kermit the Frog in a blender.

乂^◡^乂

Now that I've ask you to post one, my mind's a blank, except for this:
Armed thug to victim: Your money or your life.
Victim: Take my life, I need my money for my old age.