-3

What are some good things about Canada?

KristenGuruLynns avatar Sports
9 31

Terrance and Phillip. 乂^◡^乂

Canadians.

First of all - ME!! Secondly when you win a lottery ticket in Canada you don't end up paying tax for it... Hurray!!!

Although I've never been there, I've been told it's really beautiful.
They also send us some pretty decent comedians... Dan Aykroyd, Dave Foley, Phil Hartman, Eugene Levy, Leslie Nielsen, Catherine O'Hara.

@2117301

I thought you've never stepped foot out side of mother England.

@2117333

Have you ever been to Scotland?

I was in a bar the other night and overheard three very hefty women talking. Their accent appeared to be Scottish, so I approached and asked, "Hello, ladies, are you three lassies from Scotland?"
One of them angrily screeched, "It's Wales, you bloody idiot, Wales!" So I apologized and replied, "I am so sorry. Are you three whales from Scotland?"
And that's the last thing I remember.

You can drink the water.

I live there

This comment was deleted.
@2117765

That person is so jealous of me it's pathetic. lol lol It's downright funny, isn't it, geez.....lol lol Been stalking and try to harass me all day, but the mods are on to her. She is a pathetic old hag who doesn't have a life of her own, but is trying to make others think I have a bad life. Geez. She wished she had my life. lol Very jealous.

My hubby has been here all day and he's really laughing about what is being said. lol He didn't know that fools like that existed. lol

The coasts are pretty (especially the east), lots and lots of trees, Tim Hortons every other block or so, BeaverTails, poutine, mountains, SNOW, great bands, you don't have to sell organs on the blackmarket to pay for a broken limb or something, most of us are super nice and that's really all I got

everything.

@Anonymousmouse everything.

But, I thought that Canada has a high liberal rate.

@KristenGuruLynn But, I thought that Canada has a high liberal rate.

yes, unfortunately even our conservative party is more liberal then I would like. but our conservative leader Harper is doing a fine job right now, our government budget is at a 1.2 billion dollar surplus right now. he has made rifle laws more lax, {which pisses off the liberals who want full control} and he is the most honest and trustworthy. wish us luck in our October elections that he can win again.
so I guess i can't say everything lol. but I love Canada, I live In Alberta, a usually very conservative province, its kind of like Canada's equivalence to texas. however our conservative party was doing a lot to piss most Albertan's off, liek wasting money and stuff. and unfortunately ALbertan's voted the most possible communist party to run our province instead, thinking that they wouldn;t waste our money, they have been in power for short amount of time and they have already called us an embarrassement to Canada, they have already increased the taxes, they have already made the movement to destroy our oil industry, which will effectively but half of alberta on wellfare. oh and they want to give "free" everything.

well to get back on topic, Canada is beautiful, especially Alberta lol, we have everything except for ocean of course. we have fields, forests, rocky mountains, deserts, sand dunes. etc all in one province.and we have British Columbia right beside which has the most beautiful lakes.

@2117845

the only thing our prime minister was got rid of the long gun registry, it was useless, it wasted tax payer money and it saved no ones lives. oh the RCMP and liberals where pissed our prime minister for doing that.

we still have strict restrictions on what kinds of rifles we can have, like no more then 5 bullets per clip, no full auto, etc etc.
and for hand gun? their is no point in having one. you will go to jail if you use your gun even in self defense.
it';s hard enough to defend yourself or your property and get away with it.

I do not know who holds the power to change the restrictions and all though.