Do You Think The U.S. Is Doing Enough To Help Veterans With PTSD ?

0% Yes: 92% No: 8% Other
Mogals avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
4 12
@2118113

I agree with you!

No, I don't think our government is doing nearly enough to help our Veterans with PTSD. Many have their lives ruined due to PTSD and our government should give these brave veterans all the help they need but instead many are suffering with no help from the government at all. Our government is more concerned with giving billions of dollars to other countries who would rather blow us off the map than to help our suffering veterans. How sad!

@Mogal No, I don't think our government is doing nearly enough to help our Veterans with PTSD. Many have their lives...

It's still amazing to me how we can field a standing army of volunteers who believe in the mission, yet our government treats them so poorly if they manage to make it home.

They could stop war
that might give the veterans
relief by knowing no one else
need suffer a they do.

@VicZinc They could stop war that might give the veterans relief by knowing no one else need suffer a they do.

Dream on in your fantasy world Vic. With each comment of this ilk, you distance yourself from reality. Even though part of that reality protects your pointless existence.

No, not nearly enough.
I think they really need to destigmatize PTSD by acknowledging that post traumatic stress is normal under their circumstances and not a disorder. If soldiers knew they could receive proper counseling and treatment without worrying about adverse career repercussions, I think it would aleviate a lot of stress for them. I know it was a huge concern for many of the spouses of soldiers I used to speak with at my last job. The men especially, they simply would not risk their careers to seek treatment.

I'm pretty sure that the US is not doing enough for anyone with PTSD.