+30

Friendzoning is not a human rights violation on males.

MRAs especially of the Mgtow dumpster often somehow champion the idea that a woman not being interested in them is a violation of their rights as a man.

Furthermore they often say something like "nice guys like me get friendzoned while you date jerks" and then go on to say how evil women are and how men should be in charge and how much withholding sex should not be tolerated.

Nice guys like you? HAH! more like abusive guys like you amirite?

TomboyJanets avatar Politics
5 30
@2120447

Exactly and it pretty much goes like this

I didn't rape you so you should have sex with me in thanks

No thanks

FEMINAZI!!! check your female privilege!!!!1

@2120447

Well said...

@2120792

Most welcome :)

People that can't handle rejection need to look at themselves and ask some tough questions.

You tell em Picard!

@2120428

be thankful!! you men will never have to deal with such stupidity thrown at you in disguise of striking a blow for men everywhere. Ughh just give me some vodka

@2120433

I wouldn't give them the time of day! I despise rudeness and self absorption. I also hate being second banana In anyway! I was told by someone recently, that there has to be a leader in the family to override the decisions. Not true! A family is not something as cold as a government body or corporation. It is a loving commitment and cannot be treated so petty! No overriding! You either compromise or do nothing but you don't give orders and you don't obey. Obedience is not a part of marriage.

its not only guys. ive had plenty of girls try to guilt trip me into dating them but i dont because im gay. then they say that "im not like other girls i know you would like me if you just gave me a chance." the thing is though i dont like how you are demonizing men its not fair and we talked about this.

@TheRedJester its not only guys. ive had plenty of girls try to guilt trip me into dating them but i dont because im gay. then...

Jester, I am speaking directly about men who have told me this exact thing. I am not picking on men I am picking on the lie that is the MRA movement. SPECIFIC men who under the guise of a human rights movement use it to demonize women and demand leadership of us and sex from us. Mgtow or men going their own way is what happens when men who have backwards ideals fail at finding a girl who actually wants to lie down for them and surrender and goes on to complain how "nice guys" like them never get laid so they have sworn off women (uhh good for you?)

There are many girls who guilt trip guys into stuff. But they have not formed a movement to claim men ignoring them is a human rights violation.

So I hope you understand that. I am not demonizing men I am demonizing a specific movement, that even includes some women who are self loathing (the female equivalent of the ex gay movement). It is just a reactionary movement based on stupidity, ignorance, jealousy and rage.

@TomboyJanet Jester, I am speaking directly about men who have told me this exact thing. I am not picking on men I am picking on...

i dont agree with the mra as it is but i do think there should be some mens rights activists though. for instance my mother got custody of me and my siblings even though she was mentally unstable and lost us shortly after even though my father was a good man and could have taken better care of us he was denied because people believe women are inherently better at at taking care of kids. then when i was 16 i was denied a position as a child care taker at a nursery because and i quote."we dont think parents would be comfortable leaving their kids with a man because they may think you are possible a pedophile." so as much as i agree women need rights and people to defend those right and stop discrimination i think men should have someone to stop gender discrimination as well.

@TheRedJester i dont agree with the mra as it is but i do think there should be some mens rights activists though. for instance...

Right but the MRAs are not it. They are just a hate group in disguise as something noble, who quote facts from the internet equivalents of the national enquirer to back up their reasoning that women are unstable and emotionally incapable of doing anything. Anyone who claims that withholding sex is not fair to them and should be stopped, is clearly a rapist at heart.

True. Its not a violation to us.

Truth! Since when did friendship become a downgrade anyhow? lol

@2120848

I fall for straight girls all the time -glare- keylaaaaa but I respect their choices in mate