I'm great at reading between the lines, how about you? Not much gets past me....

StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
7 23

The more you know the person the easier it is to read between the lines. Unfortunately, some people try to do it with know clue about the person writing. As if they know your thoughts and intentions.

@2121886

You are not stupidl smilie

I'm more of a take things at face value type. Reading the lines and between them can get exhausting.

@Sukiesnow I'm more of a take things at face value type. Reading the lines and between them can get exhausting.

That's good....I don't find it exhausting at all....and one can find out a lot about a person when reading between the lines.

I read between the lines too much. I am seldom wrong, but it makes me more suspicious of people than I probably should be.

@dru18 I read between the lines too much. I am seldom wrong, but it makes me more suspicious of people than I probably...

I'm the same way....that's why I have trust issues. I see my stalker has replied above, so afraid of me he has to post anonymously. Geez. I told you he doesn't like strong women.....lol

@StarzAbove I'm the same way....that's why I have trust issues. I see my stalker has replied above, so afraid of me he has to...

I didn't have too much trust even when I was a child. Nobody had to worry about me going into some stranger's car or house. LOL!

Frustrated anonymous jerk. I am sure he is boring the hell out of himself.

@dru18 I didn't have too much trust even when I was a child. Nobody had to worry about me going into some stranger's car...

I have to laugh he leaves a comment and then loves himself. lol lol Wonder what playground he's playing on today? lol