Cezars avatar Politics
0 16
@VicZinc

Faced with staring into the spotlight of truth, thats all someone of your ilk has to respond with. Very telling Vic. hehe smilie

@2121802

I go to a 'seniors' yoga class - a few men, and several black women. None of us wear yoga pants.

From what I can find
there is a single E-mail,
written to a right wing rag
making this claim.
No other corroborating
sources can be found by google,
only repeats of the same source.

Sounds like BS to me.

If this was the other way around, it would be all over the news.

How about sodomites find another place to get pizza and cake?

The hypocrisy has to stop.

Of course that is RACISM, but as we all know 'people of color' are not racists....... Yeah, right.

Who says whites even want to go to some insane little place in the first place?
It sounds like they just want publicity so they don't go out of business. Who cares about this?????

@ozzyboy Who says whites even want to go to some insane little place in the first place? It sounds like they just want...

They do. Have you ever seen one of these classes?

Anyway, this is the type of news we need.

@Cezar They do. Have you ever seen one of these classes? Anyway, this is the type of news we need.

Yoga? Not ever for me. When I can't get some good, down home, soul food because of my color, then we may have some problems. I've got too many real problems to waste my energy on stupid stuff like this. Find another baker, photographer and exercise studio!