How do you find friends or people to follow on Amirite, besides going though posts?

Image for post How do you find friends or people to follow on Amirite, besides going though posts?
86% This... 14% Other
EternalSailorSols avatar Friends & Socialising
8 25
@2124371

It could be worse it could be something from 2000 or so.

@2124393

I was still in school.

@2124396

In a way I do, but in a way I don't.

If I'm looking for someone in particular, I will go to their page and see who they are following.

@StarzAbove If I'm looking for someone in particular, I will go to their page and see who they are following.

same here, but how to find the person I am looking for besides looking through various posts

@EternalSailorSol same here, but how to find the person I am looking for besides looking through various posts

There's a search block to the right of this page....type in that person's name....and if they are on here, you will have found that person.

That block says "Find posts, topics, users, authors...." Good luck.

The only way I have been able to do it, is by clicking on "Questions" or "Opinions" up above.

I think it takes time. But I'm still not used to doing it.

Just start answering posts, ask questions or share your thoughts. If you see someone that has the same interests you do there is no issue with following them first because more than likely they will follow you back. biggrin smilie