WHAT IS IT ABOUT VAMPIRES?

Why are people so fascinated by somebody who is dead? Why are there people who will follow a vampire and do their bidding. Psychologically, we are talking about people who need a LEADER. And Vampires need followers. They are pitiful creatures. That concept never appealed to me. I don't want somebody to suck me try to get me on their team.Frankly, I have always been more in tune with werewolves. Please post any vampires who intrigue you, or any vampire movies you have adored. I posted this last night, but some people were offended by the photo I chose. Some said it scared them. I don't blame them, and I want to apologize, That photo was ugly and common. I will post Vampirella who is beautiful, and sexy. If she doesn't epitomize the glamor of a Vampire, nothing does.

Image for post WHAT IS IT ABOUT VAMPIRES?
dru18s avatar People & Celebrities
13 387

If nothing else, this poll has kept the unregistered users busy. Ha! Image in content

Wow, all this talk of vampires and not one mention of Buffy the Vampire Slayer?

Why do I like vampires, you ask? One word. Spike. He had one of the best character arcs on television, not to mention he's extremely easy on the eyes.

@Lucythetooth Wow, all this talk of vampires and not one mention of Buffy the Vampire Slayer? Why do I like vampires, you...

You are right! No vampire post is complete with "BUFFY"!

I did enjoy that series.

My memory fails me on Spike.

@Lucythetooth

Still love Spike? ;) :)

@Lucythetooth

Okay, memory came back. That was one passionate scene. I can understand why it was such a hit.

The series was so good, but the original movie was so bad.

People have long been fascinated by the possibility that vampires exist, of course. Long before Bram Stoker's book, the movies about them, or Vampirella the comic book character. Vampires are often romanticized figures one can feel sympathy or awe for is the why, I guess.

Interesting, that someone would call these nonexistent beings pitiful creatures in one sentence, but talk about epitomizing the glamour of one of them in another.......

@Piper2 People have long been fascinated by the possibility that vampires exist, of course. Long before Bram Stoker's...

They are pitiful. Always outliving anything they love.

I said "Vamperilla" epitomized the glamor.

They're different and unquie ... same for all of those other interesting creatures that have been made up. Just that they're creative and can be anything and everything that you either want them to be, or don't want to be. Also Vampires have the seductive power going on, which often makes people think of them as very sexy looking.

@2129686

HMMM my guess is the first time you imaged yourself as the one being bitten ;P

Or maybe the first time you imaged you could be the one doing the biting ;P

@2129736

Oh, what a nice pic ;) looks like you've been doing some biting, huh?!? ;P

@2129686

I don't know if I was ever really scared of somebody walking around in a cape. The mummy and the Creature from the Black Lagoon scared me more, and they were both pretty badly done.

@2130973

Kinda. The hand had a mind of it's own, if I recall correctly. It wasn't bad.

Some of the best horror flicks were the cheapish B movies.

You like Vincent Price. Do you remember "The Tingler"?

@2132099

'The Tingler' looked like a big centipede and was suppose to symbolize fear.

Not badly written or acted, although the special effects were laughable.

I am okay, although I think this site is acting up more than ever.

@2132224

Bound to happen, just surprise it didn't happen earlier.

They have no life, Serenity. And when one is bored, one has a tendency to act stupid.

They are just living up to our expectations of them.

@2132277

Yes indeedy. YOU were the star. LOL!

@2130970

I have not tried it yet. Remember yesterday? LOL!

The best book I've read about vampires. Scared the crap out of me! 😱Image in content

Here is how it all started, this one might of looked good but that mustach looks so odd. http://www.livescience.com/4853...k-secrets.html

blah blah blah

I have never seen "Walking Dead"... are they Zombies or Vampires?
Never watched "True Blood" either, but I think they are vampires.
The Buffy series with SMG was the fun one to watch.
I liked the show "Being Human" too. They had vampire, werewolf and ghost.

The attraction to both is the simple fact that we do not know what happens after we die, so these imaginations are titillating.wink smilie

@Keeper I have never seen "Walking Dead"... are they Zombies or Vampires? Never watched "True Blood" either, but I think...

Zombies to the first one. The zombies have been taking over, and I fail to see the appeal.

Everyone gave True Blood lousy reviews on this post, Keeper. LOL!

Buffy was great! The movie stunk but the series was habit forming.

Here's hoping I don't develop a taste for blood or flesh when I die.

the neck, is an erogenous zone

@2128721

Nice to be here....foreveralone smilie

@Shel Nice to be here....

Ok, since we have all discussed vampires and other creatures. I think a vote is needed on the most terrifying movie ever. Mine is an old, old movie, I watched when I was little called IT. The monster grew up under the ground. Next!

@2129264

Gotta love him.

@2129218

I hate clowns.

@2129535

What is 'Clown"?

@2132239

I knew I hated clowns for a reason. Jesters never bothered me. But clowns? No way! Anyone who hides their face behind makeup is up to something.

@2132336

I don't remember him, but all that you mention creep me out too. Although, I would have loved a mannequin to dress up when I was younger. Like a big Barbie Doll. LOL!

I did like 'Crab Surfer'. Maybe he will join us.

@BarbOBarr Ok, since we have all discussed vampires and other creatures. I think a vote is needed on the most terrifying movie...

That movie was great when the kids and Pennywise was involved. The adults kinda of dragged it down.

Very scarey movie.

I think Halloween did it for me.

And I loved "The Blairwitch Project"

Vampires are just another silly story for pitiful people to moon over. The feeling i get is teenage girls too miserable to ever get a guy decide vampires are great.

Hey dd. What happened to your typing kitty icon? That was really cute.

Beauty, youth, immortality, animal magnetism. Now of course, you have ugly ones like nosferatu, but the themes I mentioned occur a lot

WHAT IS IT ABOUT DD_IXON18?

What is it about you putting this type of question on here? Are you into this junk. Do you need us to help you to get delivered from this? Play with things like vampires will get you hurt or kill. It not a game.

I liked Queen of the Damned. Image in content

@2125770

Isn't that the way it usually goes?

@Will_Janitor I liked Queen of the Damned.

Sorry Will, but I just had to post this. :) This was so damn cute.

@2125314

Nothing better than a green little Kermit with fangs.

I sure do miss Vincent Price.

@Charu So do I Dru....remember this?

I had never seen that one, and I love both of them! Thank you.
Vincent got around. I think he got a kick of the younger generations.

@2125340

Good actor with a promising normal acting career until he became the 'Master of Horror' LOL! I don't think he ever made a dime off those movies, but he enjoyed them anyway.

I don't remember the "The Theater of Blood", a film to put on my must watch list.

He and his wife lived in my state. In St. Louis.

@2125150

Yesssss they are, just ask U/us wink

@2126794

smiles I have so missed you to my beautiful sister

@2128038

awwwwww....look at all the haters! LOL They show their ignorance and they lack feelings. This is for y'all! flip smilie

@2141772

Hi sweetie! love ya too! hug smilie

...a little something for you! jolly smilie

@2141772

my sis! big grinz

Cheers! y smilie

@2125150

But did you like the Twilight Movies? I couldn't take to that one. But you are right, they just keep getting better and better.

@2125310

I LOVED THAT MOVIE!!!

So damn funny, and the music blew me away.

Sutherland was complaining of how hard it was to wear the red contact lenses that they all had to wear.

@2125571

He was so young and so innocent looking.

Went to the theater to watch it. Never heard so much laughter in my life.

Kiefer plays villains well.

@2126369

Yes he did.

He was such a punk in that film. I loved the way he was put on the spot at the end.

@2125382

Why? A bunch of teenage boys taking on teenage vampires?

@2126335

Funny as hell. You had to be a teen to watch it and the more teens with you, the better.

@2126405

Yes it would. I seriously don't advise it.

@2126872

I can't say I love her, but she was okay.

@2126793

I can relate to all the pranks, the smart ass comments, and the attitude.

@2125220

I take it, you don't like 'True Blood'? I have never seen it.

@2125233

Oh God, did you see what I wrote Will? Bella had to be the dullest girl there is, and those two were tearing one another up in fighting for her.

@2125168

Waaaaah!! Your video didn't come up! I wonder whose idea it was to make vampires hot and sexy.

Obviously, not this guy.

@2125231

Blood dripping from her lips! Way sexier than my guy. LOL!

I getting the phones to listen to the song. Like the intense look of the band.

I think, I might have seen that. With Tina Turner? Vampires just keep getting sexier, although the "The Twilight Movies" never did a thing for me. I thought Kirsten Stewart had to be the dullest girl in the whole Northern Hemisphere, for both of them to be fighting over her.

@dru18 I think, I might have seen that. With Tina Turner? Vampires just keep getting sexier, although the "The Twilight...

This one was with Aaliyah. She was a very popular singer. She died in a plane crash before the movie was released.

@Will_Janitor This one was with Aaliyah. She was a very popular singer. She died in a plane crash before the movie was...

Oh damn!! Beyond embarrassment! Why did I think Turner was involved in that movie?

Yes, I sadly remember. Such a pretty and YOUNG girl. She left us way too soon.

@2125365

Now it pulled up. Tom, I like that image. Thank you.

@2125365

Tom, it didn't pull up! LOL!

@2125771

No you are getting down votes because you are on my post.

I do so love my fans.

@2125383

Just Googled it. No success. There is an adult hardcore movie version. LOL!

@2125397

LOL! I didn't think so.

@2125925

Hi Ms. simpattyco! Thank you for coming onto my post and commenting. Means the world to me.

Zombies, (especially today's zombies) gross me out.

@2126419

It looks bad Serenity. Almost as good as "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" I think most people were stoned when they watch that movie.

@2126450

Did you listen to the opening music? They tried to make it so dramatic. LOL!

One of the scenes has a large mass of tomatoes chasing people down a hill. You can just envision a few guys at the top, dumping the crates.

@2126465

Only at drive ins, only as a second feature, and only the late showings. They knew they had a turkey on their hands. I think about 500 dollars went into the whole production.

@2126545

Well of course. They were the only ones who could act in that movie.

@dru18 It looks bad Serenity. Almost as good as "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" I think most people were stoned when they...

You have to admit when the guy infiltrates the group and is doing fine until he ask one for ketchup is pretty funny.

Beam Stoker's Dracula wasn't that hot of a vampire.

@Cantstop Beam Stoker's Dracula wasn't that hot of a vampire.

I tried to read that book in 9th grade and it bored the hell out of me.

The movie? Depends on who they get to play him.

@2126416

OMG!! I was just going to add to 'Nowlost', that I thought Oldman was one of the worst.

Why did you like that version? I feel like 'Siskel, and Ebert' at the movies. :)

@2126444

And they rarely agreed on a damn thing. They were rivals and funny as hell.

I think Oldman is a brilliant talent. I just not so sure about Dracula. For one thing, Dracula is a very sympathetic character, and I never think of Oldman like that.

which is obviously a terrible and frightening.

I thought the Blair Witch Project was lame. If I were out in the middle of nowhere I would not be in my own tent snotting on my camera, saying I'm so scared!!! I be telling the boys, move your A.ses over I'm bunking with you guys😊

I don't know any vampires, are there such things roaming around this world of ours? lol

I still like the old timers...Bella Lugosi! lol At one time at Halloween I dressed up like him. lol White paint and beady eyes. lol

@2125568

Nope, I gotta get out more. lol

@2125609

Not much into Sesame Street. lol

@2125611

That is cute. :)

@2125568

You saw little Kermit biting Vincent Price's neck? :)

@2126482

He was my favorite. Couldn't mistake that voice. You could tell he was really enjoying himself in those campy horror flicks.

Scroll up and see Kermit giving him the bite. :)

@2126497

Will posted it up yesterday, and I damn neared fell over laughing.

Nothing better than little green Kermit and Vincent, together.

@StarzAbove I don't know any vampires, are there such things roaming around this world of ours? lol I still like the old...

He originated the role on Broadway and actually caused women in the audience to faint. And not from fright either. He supposedly had this magnetic charm about him.

That's a cool Halloween costume. I want as Harpo Marx one year. Not sexy or scary. LOL!

@dru18 He originated the role on Broadway and actually caused women in the audience to faint. And not from fright either...

I didn't know that....wow, I never thought of him as being handsome or charming....but to each their own. lol

Harpo would be a cute costume....

@StarzAbove I didn't know that....wow, I never thought of him as being handsome or charming....but to each their own. lol...

It was fun. I went as him to a party. He is easy to play, because he never talks. :)

No he was not handsome, and I think he would be the first to tell you that, but he did have a magnetic charisma about him.

I am not a vampire fan, at the moment. I think it is because they are something that is cool, for a long period of time. But they usually keep on modernizing it so it doesn't get boring. Have you heard of vampire aliens? I hope you get the idea.

@EternalSailorSol I am not a vampire fan, at the moment. I think it is because they are something that is cool, for a long period of...

'Vamperilla" herself was suppose to be from a dying planet.

I agree. One has to only look to the Twilight movies to know, that it will keep being updated for future generations.

@2125906

You are right. The Twilight movies are romances that just happen to have Vampires. Kirsten can be good in other movies, although you hit the nail on the head with the adjective "sullen". And as I told Will above, her character Bella, had to be the dullest girl in the Northern Hemisphere. Why those two kept battling one another for her, is beyond me.

Thank you for mentioning those books. I always want good horror reading material, and I know others on this post feel the same way.

You are the THIRD person on this post who does not like True Blood. LOL!

This must be a good question. It keeps coming back! :-)

I like the vamps in Anne Rice's books... Lestat. Louis. Claudia. I'm surprised I can still remember their names...

@Sukiesnow This must be a good question. It keeps coming back! :-) I like the vamps in Anne Rice's books... Lestat. Louis...

Holy crucifix!! I forgot about her characters! Although, why they picked Cruise to play Lestate is still a puzzler.

This post is like a vampire, sukie. Hard as hell to kill. :)

@2126417

Very bad casting all around. Oh I know, Pitt was stiff as a board. I know she had a fit when they picked Cruise.

Vampires are sexxxy!

@Charu Vampires are sexxxy!

Yes, and I don't know why. The person who is wooing his/her victim, is dead.

Ok, I know this post is about vampires. However I'm a dyed in the wool Frankenstein fearing gal. Surely there must be others. Anybody? Anybody?

Frankenstein.... Anybody??

@2129247

You are right, it never was. It was suppose to be much more like the book than the other film adaptions had been. He starts out innocent and good-looking, and slowly reverses.

Jane Seymour was great in that movie.

@2129886

Still can't believe they only showed that movie ONE time.

@2132268

Thank you. That is one I would want in my library.

@2129247

Gun, we are back on!!! Yay!

@2132155

LMAO!!

Nobody dropped any names you moron. Now begone with you before a house drops on you too.

@2132155

Kiss my ass.

@BarbOBarr Frankenstein.... Anybody??

Barb, who want's to see old block head.

You know, the original Frankenstein was very scarey.

@dru18 Barb, who want's to see old block head. You know, the original Frankenstein was very scarey.

It's Halloween and ole Frankie used to scare the crap out of me!!! I just knew he would be waiting in my closet. Now the Mel Brooks movie was funny, that was one that gave Frankie a sympathetic spin.

@2129249

And he really couldn't help it, which made him quite sympathetic.

@2132238

Both? You mean Dracula and Frankenstein? Or Frankenstein and 'B'?

@2132263

Oh okay, I was thinking of another monster on FB.

The doctor? He had a choice.

@2132272

Very true. He was trying to better mankind. Although the monster grows to hate him.

LOL! The villagers comment cracked me up. What a better way to describe them. And of course, I was conversing with the village idiot yesterday.

@2132293

Thought that was a situation that would vanish when one becomes an adult. But apparently some adults could give kids a run for their money.

I will have to read the book again. Very rarely do they give Frankenstein any layers in the movie versions.

The doctor was the father, and he was a bad one.

@2132846

No, in fact, some get more childish.

@2133221

He is still keeping it going on FB. Nothing like not admitting to your own mistakes or stupidity.

@2133234

Just did. LOL! He blocked me. The guy sends me hostile PM's out of the blue, and then says I am harassing him.

@2133279

Oh, they are ALL good at that little game. And that one is the best for starting things he can't finish. They must have been real pistols in school.

@2133291

Still are. All FIVE of them. :)

@2129249

There was a lesson in Shelley's work.

Don't mess with nature.

@2129503

You are right!

I had forgotten that he just walked away from the creature when he starts to deteriorate.

Finally he realizes he must destroy his mistake and chases the monster to the arctic.

Can't remember if he is successful or if it ends with the two of them still running.

@2129880

I will have to read that book again. I thought he was still chasing him at the end.

What you just said, is way scarier.

Have you ever read Dracula? Don't.

@2132151

I know it is a classic, but I thought it was so boring. The movies really did it a great justice. Even Lee's versions.

@2132202

Well Hawthorn and Poe were never boring. LOL!

Speaking of Poe, didn't his work get the worst cheesy ass movies?

@2132237

His estate should have sued over "House of Usher"

@2132273

No truer saying: "You gain it all in one generation, just to lose it in the next" Poe would have considered it a blasphemy.

They would run those movies all day long on a Saturday, with the theater crew putting on shows during the intermission. Of course, they all got pelted with empty popcorn boxes. :)

@2127953

"Dr.Frankenstein's monster"

Ought to see the original 1933 movie. It is actually quite scarey and violent.

@2127953

What did they name the monster? Young Frankenstein was a hoot. I loved that film. Remember they got his brain from someone called Abbey Normal😊

@2131318

Thank you Tom. I did not know he ever had a name.

@2128519

Did he have a name?

@2127967

I don't either. Vampires are sad creatures that have absolutely no appeal.

There's just something about sucking on a female's neck that interests me. Image in content

LOL! Well yesterday we were all looking for a new site.

Love the gif. I love werewolves. 'The Howling' was one of my favorite movies. The first one that is.

@2132128

Nope, I am happy as a clam.

Think I will stay awhile and keep an eye on things.

Yep, they sure were doing maintenance yesterday.

@2132310

He gave a reply of his own free will, and it was on HIS post, not mine.

Yeah, I thought Amirite had gone down. Who didn't?

But dummy tried to act superior, like he was 'in the know', and as usual he fell on his face.

@2132398

LOL! Good point! Touche!

@2132442

I know, it takes a special kind of mental slowness to come up with something that moronic.

@2132184

LMAO!

He is the best at it.

@2132380

These anonymous jackasses will lose in the end.

They always do.

@2132432

I love Pandas!! Can't believe at one time, they were feared as much as a Grizzly.

@2133204

Would love to have that job. :)

@2133224

Damn! That is so cute! I wonder how gentle they were, with the biting. Well he seems to be smiling, so that is a good sign.

I would have a blast!

@2133203

But they are harmless now. At one point they hunted other animals, and one of those animals was probably us.

@2133240

No, they were carnivores a long time ago.

@2133387

Don't need much aggression to slay Bamboo stalks. :)

@2133438

And think of all the stuff Panda teddy bears we would have been deprived of.

Next to their cuteness is the Kola. Speaking of, I can't get ahold of Sharon.

@2133462

For a very long time, but now they are saying she needs verification to be on FB.

@2132152

And we will find one. :)

@2132163

I am not getting this video. LOL! Love the song.

@2132372

Damn, this site is acting up today. Anyway, it must be a British thing, that scene.

Are you a fan of Benny Hill? :)

@2132372

That was one of the few I tried to watch and couldn't get into.

The couple who had been killed, and visited him in the hospital, really got to me.

@2125909

Thank you.

A miracle, actually.

I like the Salem's Lot TV movie starring David Soul. That use to freak the shit outta me when I was a kid. 乂^◡^乂

@2125389

That movie has aged well. I forgot that the whole damn town became his minions. Even Bonnie Bedelia.

@2125389

The two scenes that freaked me the most was the kid scratching on the window and the vampire rocking in the chair 'Look at me teacher!'. 乂^◡^乂

@Ada I like the Salem's Lot TV movie starring David Soul. That use to freak the shit outta me when I was a kid. 乂^◡^乂

Damn! I forgot about that well done movie! You are absolutely right Ada. It was in two parts, and creepy as hell.

I can remember them crawling through the crawlspace.

@Ada Ah yes this bit... 乂º◡º乂

Still sends shivers. I had forgotten much of it.

I like the way you can just begin to make them out behind the boy.

For a TV movie it was very well executed. Much better than some of the big screen adaptions of his books.

@2125349

Well that they depend on that sexiness for their next meal. LOL!

Love the images. She looks sexy but haunted at the same time.

They do have an allure, that is impossible to resist. You are hooked if you look into their eyes, and the first bite enslaves you.

@2125566

Thank you for the compliment MM!!

Couldn't have done it without you. :)

Except for the predictable down votes, so far so good

@2126810

Never stopped them from crashing before.

@dru18 Thank you for the compliment MM!! Couldn't have done it without you. :) Except for the predictable down votes, so...

Like I say down votes are merit badges. Collect them and admire them. They really don't mean much. At least on the real merit badges you had to work for them. Down votes you only have to use your name.😊

@2125566

Agreed Markymark who knew there were so many movies and different vampires! Great for Halloween🎃

Like I said before, werewolves are way better than vampires because they don't waste precious food.

HOWEVER, there's one vampire I do like. Alucard from an anime called Hellsing. (His name is Dracula spelled backwards.) He's probably one of the most badass characters I've ever seen in any tv show.

@MsTs Like I said before, werewolves are way better than vampires because they don't waste precious food. HOWEVER...

Fresh new take. I need to pay more attention to anime. Their art is always interesting as hell.

Love the way all his teeth turned into fangs.

@2126830

What is Manga? Not all of us are up on these things.

No, and it shouldn't be.

@2127987

Rape, I can do without. If violence serves a purpose in a story, than I think it should be suggested at, and not blatantly shown.

Having said that, I would love to see some of it.

@2129509

Excellent artwork always impresses me. Today, most artists don't even know how to draw. The computer does all the work.

Will have to check it out.

@2129521

Only criticism, the animation of the people walking and interacting seem a little slow and stiff.

Take a look at Disney "Fantasia" and you will see the difference.

But the artwork is beautiful. That is a person who knows how to draw. Love all the fantasy creatures.

Thank you, now I know I will have to see it.

Ok I'm throwing this one out here. Who remembers how Abbot and Costello meets the wolf man ends? I thought that was part of the funniest scene in the movie..... I'm waiting movie buffs!!!

@BarbOBarr Ok I'm throwing this one out here. Who remembers how Abbot and Costello meets the wolf man ends? I thought that was...

Frankenstein goes into the lake on fire. Dracula and the 'wolf man' went out a window.

And Vincent Price shows up as the Invisible Man talking to A and C, while they are trying to row away.

Mesmerizing eyes. He was six-four to Lugosi's five-six.

LOL! Nice stale ones. Rank right up there along side the stale raisins in 'Raisin Brand'

@2125228

God, I hated that cereal. Why is it, that they can never do right by Chocolate cereal? Frankenberry was much better.

@2125238

"Boo-berry" was the joint huh? LOL! I was wondering why all my six year old friends were walking around high.

Count Chocula was like Coco Pops. Jesus.

Damn, that's right! It had stale marshmallows in it too. Just like "Lucky Charms"

Good big brother. Every family has one. :)

vampires are cool

@doctorwho1011 vampires are cool

Yes, they are, although, I prefer werewolves. :)

Thank you.

@2128048

Cool graph. You know how much I love wolves, so turning into one would be the perfect fit for me.

@2128681

Now those graphics remind me of the great artists who put together Vamperilla.

@2125362

Cool! Damn, I am going to watch that series!

Gorgeous? Who? The wolf? :)

@2125433

You sold me on it! I love horror fantasy. :)

@2126798

That's all they can do Serenity. I pity them, just like I pity all vampires.

@2127555

But you outlive everybody!
Immorality is overrated.

@2125141

Post some cute sexy vampires, Serenity.

@2125141

Don't be. It has three personalities that it goes by. It is a horror movie in itself.

@2125317

Our secret will remain guarded.

@2125195

Sorry, I brought back old nightmares for you, Platinum. :)

That is why I put up young, beautiful, and sexy Vamperilla as my photo. The other one is old and common.

No kidding, now it seems like just anyone can sport fangs.

@2125375

Now that is one angry looking vampire.

Glad the post is back! I don't understand why the other came down. I have a feeling I know, however lets not go there. It seems others get offended easily. Now let's go back to the fun part. Who remembers Dark Shadows the soap about vampires. Barnaby was the main vamp on that one.

@StarzAbove I remember that show, it came on TV about the time I was making dinner. lol

Now tell us. Did you think the actor playing Barnaby was sexy? LOL!

@StarzAbove No, I thought he was rather moldy....lol

LMAO!! I had not heard of that expression before. Please let me borrow it in the future.

He said he only got the role because the producer was out of town. They were looking for a younger more virile guy.

@2125364

Yes, we will see if it makes it past the bewitching hour.

@2125400

Dear God, hopefully the whole post will. :)

@2125441

What a fun creative idea! Let's hope all the vampires got along. :)

@2125490

Demons are useful that way. Every post needs a few. :)

@BarbOBarr Glad the post is back! I don't understand why the other came down. I have a feeling I know, however lets not go...

And Barnby was about as sexy as a granite counter top. Why they picked that guy to play him, I will never know.

But I did love that soap opera. The first of it's kind. In fact the ONLY ONE of it's kind.

@2125366

Serenity, the actor who played in the series was older than dirt.

He was no Johnny Depp. Although, I think that version got mangled too.

@2125407

See, I liked the original one better.

LOL! You naughty girl. Image in content

@2125452

Love those accents!!

Never really heard one until I moved to Boston. That city is the Irish capital of this country. :)