Screen shots: Do you take any screenshots, and if so, what usually prompts you to do so?

WARNING: There is a lot of animosity going on at this site, nasty comments to me in my pm's, sexual innuendoes by unwanted posters, false accusations, lies about me, etc. Screenshots will come in handy some day when I'm accused of something I haven't said or done.

Image for post Screen shots:  Do you take any screenshots, and if so, what usually prompts you to do so?
StarzAboves avatar People & Celebrities
8 21

No. If my word isn't good enough, I don't intend to argue about it.

@Will_Janitor No. If my word isn't good enough, I don't intend to argue about it.

I've had to lately because of the stalking, harassment and vile comments left to me in my PM. I don't like doing it, but it does serve as some protection against liars.

Thanks for commenting.

Yes. I often need to explain how a system is behaving to someone else. A screen shot or two can obviate much misunderstanding.

Usually when I've made a payment online.

@Sukiesnow Usually when I've made a payment online.

That would be a good idea....I've only made them on the social web sites. That's the only way a person can defend themselves against lies that some lowlife tells.

I would assume some really fucked up shit

@2127718

I've only taken a screenshot when someone is causing trouble for me or for a friend. Or when I think someone will be twisting the true facts. I'll have proof of what I've said....the real facts.

funny stuff mostly

Usually just for confirmations of online orders I've placed.

@2125992

Exactly, with evidence they can't dispute. Thanks for commenting.

Post your real pic and you won't get any sexual innuendos.