+9

Bernie Sanders For President

Image for post Bernie Sanders For President
doctorwho1011s avatar People & Celebrities
7 100

bernie is the real deal, he cannot be bought, he says what he does and does what he says

@skyfish bernie is the real deal, he cannot be bought, he says what he does and does what he says

that is what scares me about him. he would destroy the foundation of our country. who will pay for all of this free stuff we are already trillions in debt. he will bury us if Obama hasn't already.

@2126011

why not register to vote in the DEM primary and make you choice NOW.

@doctorwho1011 https://40.media.tum...

Nothing is free. You don't get free healthcare or education. How is that a right? How are you entitled? Have you done anything that gives you such an entitlement? I should pay for your stuff? I think not.

@2126041

your diploma or degree will become a useless valueless piece of toilet paper when Sanders makes it free for everyone

@2130836

so you think your degree is already a waste?

@2126039

Exactly right!

@2126039

the left will hate you for your truth

@doctorwho1011 https://40.media.tumb...

free eh?

https://www.facebook.com/SeanHa...600389/?type=3
take a look at what you think will be free. you are brainwashed. free will cost tax payers trillions. free stuff will cost tax payers 18 trillion dollars, if not now, it will be your kids and your kids grandkids who will have to pay for it. DO NOT FORGET, your kids already have 18 trillion dollars of debt to pay. america cannot afford another 18 trillion dollars of debt

Yes!

Go Bernie :D

@Yami_no_KoHime Go Bernie :D

and cost your kids and kids grandkids, an adition 18 trillion dollars of debt on top of the 18 trillion america is already in debt

Tell me what the benefit of that is doctorwho1011.

@JerryHendrickson Tell me what the benefit of that is doctorwho1011.

"free stuff" so that the liberals don;t have to work but can leach off the hard workers.

I don't know enough about him yet to say one way or the other.

@skyfish FeeltheBern on twitter.

I like a lot of the things he says, and I expect to find the same on twitter. This is not a cheap shot, but does he ever talk about how we will pay for the things he's proposing?

@PhilboydStudge I like a lot of the things he says, and I expect to find the same on twitter. This is not a cheap shot, but does...

he says he will tax coorporations, which will no doubt fire more people. and in the end it will be your kids and your kids grandkids paying for the stupid generation who wanted "free "stuff"

I don't vote for Marxists. That's why I don't for ANY Democrat

zbackus avatar zbacku Disagree +1Reply

Agreed!

I just didn't like how he voted regarding tougher gun laws.

dru18s avatar dru18 Disagree +1Reply
@2147140

There are no rich in Russia? In Cuba? Don't kid yourself - there will be the rich, and they will run your life because they think you aren't capable of doing it yourself.

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree +2Reply

Though I disagree with a lot of his policies, specifically his economic ones, I admire Bernie. He seems like he genuinely cares about people and the good of his country, and isn't just running for power (in contrast to Trump/Clinton/Bush).

@imma_redbull04 Though I disagree with a lot of his policies, specifically his economic ones, I admire Bernie. He seems like he...

"Really Caring" is what progressives do best.
Not really doing anything about the problem - but by God, they CARE!

Really? Even Bernie Sanders doesn't want Bernie Sanders to be president. He is simply a foil for Hillary - so it doesn't 'look like' she is simply handed the nomination.

@2126165

He at least admits to being socialist.

@Cantstop Trump?

What about him? He's running as a republican.

@Cantstop Just wondering if you support him?

I'm more into Cruz, Carson, Rubio or Jindal.

@Budwick I'm more into Cruz, Carson, Rubio or Jindal.

Cruz is Canadian, born in the same city/province I was born in and still live in.
Carson seems like a decent guy. never heard of Jindal, I think Rand is still superior, all though his vote down against his plan to defund PP has made me loose a lot of support for him and switch over more to Carson

NO Socialists, the currant usurper in the White House is bad enough.

Shels avatar Shel Disagree 0Reply
@Shel NO Socialists, the currant usurper in the White House is bad enough.

and he is only mildly socialist {well compared to Sanders anyways}

he is a self proclaimed communist

The current WH resident is bad enough, we certainly don't need an avowed socialist there.

beachbums avatar beachbum Disagree 0Reply

Government is already a joke...let's not make ourselves look silly to

Nope. Trump for President.

StephenBs avatar StephenB Disagree -3Reply
@2147144

Lol. You do realize what his motto is, don't you?

StephenBs avatar StephenB Disagree -2Reply