Why do some people block others because a friend asks them to?

It's comes as a shock when a really good friend listens and believes lies and the unsuspecting person gets blocked who has done no wrong whatsoever. People need to check out the truth before they listen to lies and rumors about someone. It's worse than high school around here.

Image for post Why do some people block others because a friend asks them to?
StarzAboves avatar Religion
10 32
@2126044

hahah for sure.

That really happen? So high-school. Amirite High.

@Sukiesnow That really happen? So high-school. Amirite High.

Yes it did, it happened to me a couple of times on Sodahead and I lost a good friend. And again on here. lol Yes, you're rite. lol

I don't know, but I wouldn't do that if a friend asked me to.

Cause they're bitchasses who can't think for themselves. If my friend told me to block someone, I would refuse out of spite.

Come back Serenity, we all miss you, hon!Image in content

@2188250

Don't let these jerks win. That's what they want, to make it miserable for the good people on this site to give in and leave.

It does happen, guess you're the lucky one. I was asked to block someone on SH, instead I blocked her. No one tells me what to do....

A good friend wouldn't ask that of their friend.

that would be silly, I don't block anyone. How can you do that?

Fortunately, no one has ever asked me to block someone. I think a person must be pretty weak if they cave into someone who is insisting them to block someone. It makes no sense to me at all.

@2157765

Yes...come back Ser...Platinum hasn't been the same without you...

@Sukiesnow Yes...come back Ser...Platinum hasn't been the same without you...

I think she got tired of all that nastiness around here, can't say that I blame her either.

@2188253

We are dealing with some very cruel and evil people on this site. It's a lot worse than it ever was on SH. I'm beginning to think they do it to get people to leave.....I'm too stubborn to give in to their hatefulness.

@2157765

You did the right thing by blocking them and asking others. I would have done the same thing. Some people are just cruel and they don't realize how something like that can really hurt someone.

I've never been asked to do that and i wouldn't if i was..

I learn to use my own judgement about people.

Every story has more than one side to it,if you only listen to one side,you're not getting the whole story..

@DandyDon I've never been asked to do that and i wouldn't if i was.. I learn to use my own judgement about people. Every...

I agree, I've never been asked to block someone, nor have I ever asked anyone to block someone. I march to my own drumbeat and so should others.

Because they are insecure, and afraid of losing that friendship. Some people always have to have a leader to follow.

Because a friend asked them to.