I'm new here and just want to say hello!

Image for post I'm new here and just want to say hello!
GirlyBoys avatar TV, Movies & Theatre
7 345

Hi, and welcome. Is your real name Tom Brady?

@2126310

No. The face in the picture reminds me of Tom Brady. But full disclosure, I am a hater. Um... go Bills.

@2126310

Go Colts. lol lol

@2127378

Try imagining any other team dominating the AFC East for the past 15 years... and imagine that during that entire span, you team getting its ass kicked by that team.
I'm not jealous, I'm resentful. sad smilie

@2127390

They only won because they cheated.

@KristenGuruLynn They only won because they cheated.

They cheated but they didn't need to, the Colts played very badly that night, we were all disappointed in them, because we knew they can play much better than what they did.

@2127390

As you know I'm a Colts fan, none of us hate Brady, but I would sure like to see the Colts win this Sunday. Hope Luck is at his best this Sunday.

@2127651

It's still up in the air as to whether he'll play on Sunday...I think he's been practicing but the last I heard he wasn't throwing much.

@PhilboydStudge Hi, and welcome. Is your real name Tom Brady?

Is that the guy who cheated by letting air out his balls?

@2127656

The court did not rule on Brady's guilt or innocence! It did not say he had no awareness or involvement in the alleged deflation.

Rather, it said that, regardless of any awareness or involvement on Brady's part, the NFL did not have the right to suspend him. Judge Berman cited three main reasons for his decision in the appeal:
1) No notice of discipline;
2) No testimony from NFL general council; and
3) No access to the files from the Ted Wells Report.

I do wish this story would end. I have no desire to see Tom suspended.

@2128055

No apology necessary.

I understand passionate football fans.

@2127656

Just like George Zimmerman?

@2128173

there's no comparison. Zimmerman was a murderer, Brady is a good quarterback ....whether he cheated or not does not compare with what Zimmerman did.

@StarzAbove there's no comparison. Zimmerman was a murderer, Brady is a good quarterback ....whether he cheated or not does...

What Zimmerman did was defend himself from a hood rat thug who was trying to kill him. Good thing Zimmerman had his gun with him!

@2128635

But, he didn't murder anyone!

@KristenGuruLynn But, he didn't murder anyone!

He did murder that young boy....Trayvon Martin.

@KristenGuruLynn Self defense is not murder.

It wasn't self defense and you know it. The cops told him to stay inside and they would handle the situation, but he didn't listen, so now an innocent kid is dead all because Zimmerman wanted to act macho.

@2129425

Could you post a link to this happening?

@2129447

Where did you get your info from then?

@2129464

How do you know that the judge and jury were bought?

@2129483

Why do you want Zimmerman to be guilty when you know that he's not? That just baffles me!

@2129483

She likes stirring the pot.

@StarzAbove She likes stirring the pot.

He claims that the judge and jury were bought off. I want to where he got that info from. But he wont say.

That makes him the pot stirrer.

@2129594

Saying that the judge and jury "WERE" bought off is not an opinion.

@2131756

He got off because he was defending himself from an attacker.

@2131800

That's because they had nothing to argue. It never should have went to trial. When a thug who is out prowling jumps a neighborhood watch volunteer and tries to bust his head open, I'm more that happy that the good guy won.

@StarzAbove He did murder that young boy....Trayvon...

When you kill someone who is trying to kill you it's not called murder, it's called self defense.

@GirlyBoy When you kill someone who is trying to kill you it's not called murder, it's called self defense.

But it wasn't self defense, he went after Trayvon, and was determined to kill him, which he did.

@StarzAbove But it wasn't self defense, he went after Trayvon, and was determined to kill him, which he did.

Trayvon attacked Zimmerman and tried to kill him by pounding his head into the sidewalk for no other reason than he thought Zimmerman was white!

Zimmerman had every right to protected his life with deadly force! Trayvon was a violent racist!

@2129431

Can you show a case file or a credible link to George Zimmerman being convicted of murder.

@2131822

Innocent until proven guilty.

That means that without a murder conviction he is innocent of murder.

@2131835

It's not an opinion!

That's the FACTS on how our system of justice works!

Without a murder conviction he is innocent of murder.

@2131879

The public's eye has nothing to do with anything.

I could also say that in the public's eye the jury made the right decision.

@2131893

What were you doing bringing up Tom Brady on a members intro thread?

I guess we could all say that you started all of this.

@2131930

Why would I have welding goggles. What is your obsession with welding?

@2131855

Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. Therefore if you are found notguilty, you remain innocent.

@2131888

You are innocent before the crime happened, you are innocent before and during the trial. The only thing that can change your status of innocence is a guilty verdict.

@2131900

Then none of use are innocent of murder regardless whether we've been charged or tried.

@2131909

You're the one here who's not getting it.

@2131888

She needs to take a look at the O.J. Simpson trial. Proven not guilty, but guilty in a civil case, and now the murderer is in jail, and I hope for the rest of his life. The first jury got it wrong, he killed his wife and Ron and everyone knew it.

@StarzAbove She needs to take a look at the O.J. Simpson trial. Proven not guilty, but guilty in a civil case, and now the...

You're an obvious racist!

No, everybody didn't know it. For the obvious reason that not everybody was at the trial. Not everyone was fed what the news and tabloids were feeding us.

He was found not guilty in the criminal trial, and that's all that matters. In the eyes of justice he is not a murderer and anyone who calls him a murderer should be held liable for slander and defamation.

He was found guilty in the civil case, but one doesn't get tried for murder in a civil trial.

@KristenGuruLynn You're an obvious racist! No, everybody didn't know it. For the obvious reason that not everybody was at the...

Most people were glued to their TV set during that trial, me included and he was proven to be guilty, but because of his race, he was found not guilty. No, I'm not a racist, only a racist would bring that crap up.

@StarzAbove Most people were glued to their TV set during that trial, me included and he was proven to be guilty, but because...

I'm willing to bet that MOST PEOPLE were not glued to their TV set during that trial. I'd be willing to bet that most people didn't even care.

I'm also willing to bet that he wasn't proven guilty in that trial.

@KristenGuruLynn I'm willing to bet that MOST PEOPLE were not glued to their TV set during that trial. I'd be willing to bet...

It was disgusting how into that stupid trial people were. From Wikiepedia - "Simpson's celebrity and the lengthy televised trial riveted national attention on the so-called "Trial of the Century".

So, you lost that bet.

@Budwick It was disgusting how into that stupid trial people were. From Wikiepedia - "Simpson's celebrity and the lengthy...

I don't trust Wiki. I doubt that half of the worlds population even owns a TV. I also doubt that the Europeans who have television would care to watch it.

So, I guess I won that bet.

@KristenGuruLynn I don't trust Wiki. I doubt that half of the worlds population even owns a TV. I also doubt that the Europeans...

Trust me on this one Kristen - while you were crapping your diapers, grown ups were getting their fix of this stupid trial. No one mentioned Europeans - I don't know they would give a rats ass.

So no, you did not win the bet.

@Budwick Trust me on this one Kristen - while you were crapping your diapers, grown ups were getting their fix of this...

She never excluded the Europeans when she said "everyone was glued to their TV sets".

Here her quote:
"Most people were glued to their TV set during that trial, me included and he was proven to be guilty, but because of his race, he was found not guilty. No, I'm not a racist, only a racist would bring that crap up."

Yep, I won that one.

@KristenGuruLynn You don't buy tiara's, they are presented to you.

Yeah, but we all know that ain't gonna happen in your case. So, go ahead and buy it for yourself. You know you think you deserve it.

@Budwick Yeah, but we all know that ain't gonna happen in your case. So, go ahead and buy it for yourself. You know you...

I already have a room full of them. The last thing I need is another one. I'm thinking of auctioning some of them off. They will all include a certificate of authenticity and an autographed picture of me.

@2132190

It wouldn't have made the news here either if Trayvon was a white kid or if Trayvon and George were both black.

Exactly, it was on every day and then on the talk shows at night it was discussed. But of course a little crapper like her would know more about that trial than any of us who watched it.

@StarzAbove Exactly, it was on every day and then on the talk shows at night it was discussed. But of course a little crapper...

All you need to know is that George was found not guilty of any wrong doing. George has the right to protect his life when a thug attacks him and beats his head into a sidewalk.

@2131995

Ha, but she was only two so of course she knows more about what went on than of us adults....you think? lol

@2132133

You're right HE doesn't exist, only in HIS own mind....probably off HIS meds again.

Well, you're wrong again. But since you live under a rock, I doubt you are ever aware of what's going on in this world.

@StarzAbove Well, you're wrong again. But since you live under a rock, I doubt you are ever aware of what's going on in this...

Seems I know more about it than you do and I was less than a year old at the time.

How was he proven guilty in the criminal trial?

@2131945

Color is also irrelEvant in any criticism a conservative, republican or tea party member has had for Obama.

@2131942

You enjoy pretending to be intelligent don't you?

I don't think anyone is buying it though.

@2131958

I never said that a jury trial could find someone innocent. You are automatically innocent unless proven guilty.

@2132018

If I were mental I'd be sounding like you.

@2131932

Nothing sinks in with her/him. She just likes to argue, and I'm getting pretty sick of it.

@2131959

I thought as much....I still smell of the welder.

@2131874

I think what you were trying to say is that people get away with not being convicted of murder.

My question is how do you know that?

@2131874

That's exactly true...it happens all the time.

@StarzAbove That's exactly true...it happens all the time.

How do you know that it happens all the time? Name one guilty person who has been found not guilty and then explain how you know for a fact that they're guilty.

@2131822

She's like an old dog with a bone, knows the truth, but won't let go.

@2128200

No, I meant what I said. Zimmerman murdered an unarmed kid.

@StarzAbove No, I meant what I said. Zimmerman murdered an unarmed kid.

Was this just recently? I have anything on the news about it.

@2128322

He was acquitted, but he got away with murder....and he has been in trouble many times since the verdict. But his daddy is a judge, so he can do whatever he wants with no consequences. But he will murder again, it's just a matter of time.

@2128173

Criminal? I never said anything about a criminal!

hello you should write a profile so people can get to know you

@cali93 Boobs?

No thank you, I don't like boobs.

@2130171

put self in timeout...

@2128647

How would you know what tits look like?

@2131820

I happen to be in the possession of a well sought after pair.

@2131834

You obviously don't know how many tits are in a pair.

On a scale from 1-10 how much do you gay men know about female anatomy?

@2128647

Yes, that's right, they are tits! Now, can you guess what I have hanging between my legs?

@2133109

Wrong, guess again!

@2133115

She says she has a vagina.

@2133315

I assume it would be her amirite profile. Any other site profile isn't going to do her any good here you big silly goose!

@2127368

You're very rude. Are you afraid he's going to take all of your man attention away?

Let's just save some time and block me.

HI ! You wicked boy.

Well tickle my testicles, look at all the replies I've gotten just from saying hello! Sorry I haven't been around, I work very hard you know!

@2127108

Nah, we never knew what Gene was....and the spelling is male....if it was a girl she would be spelling her name Jean.

@2131068

Looks like Our Boy is Winning tonight.... Woohoo!

@2131446

jolly smilie I noticed. lol He didn't stay away very long did he? hehe smiliehehe smilie

@2131158

I've had two people tell me that when they deactivated they couldn't get back on. ????

@2131172

James said they were doing maintenance, but I thought they had folded just like SH.

@2131201

That's a good idea. I had started looking for another site just to ask a friend what had happened. lol

@2132065

Have you ever had a potato pancake with fish?

@2133046

You call chips what we call french fries?

@2132769

Are you kidding? The Supreme Court said that?

Well, there is positive proof that the SCOTUS has lost its way. The Supreme Court is the final judge in all cases involving laws of Congress, and the highest law of all — the Constitution. How do Pringles figure into that equation?

@2132874

OK, I did a quick search - found it was the British Supreme Court (only mild relief) and it was all about value added taxes that Proctor and Gamble didn't want to pay and so went to market as a Potato Crisp - which for some reason is not taxable but a potato chip is.

@2133101

Look, I'm not looking for a fight - especially about potato chips.

Here's where I found my limited info - http://www.nytimes.com/2009/06/...mon4.html?_r=0

@2133119

Yeah, that's for sure.

I just like 'em cuz they['re not so greasy like the other thinly sliced potato product.

I remember when I was a kid living in Wisconsin (the dairy state), and the dairy people were having a cow (pun intended) because the folks that made Oleo (margarine) wanted to add food coloring to make it look like butter. Around 1955, the artificial coloring laws were repealed and margarine could for the first time be sold colored like butter.

It just so happens that 1955 is when development of intercontinental ballistic missiles, better known as ICBMs, is planned by the Pentagon. Coincidence?
[yes, of course - they had nothing to do with one another - I hate when I have to explain my jokes.]

@2133130

I don't remember Oleo Cups. Of course, the Earth was just starting to cool when I was a kid - maybe that came later.

Its nice to have remembrances of beloved family members - even something as simple as Oleo Cups. I have my grandmothers old meat grinder. It's a monster and still works. I bet it's worth a fortune at the scrap metal yard - but we'll never know - I'm keeping it.

@2133269

I understand - those that dealt with the depression - yep, saved everything! Used everything they had to the max.

Our disposable everything would drive them nuts today.

@2133114

No harm - no foul.

We're cool.

Welcome, beware of the trolls!

@2127550

You sound like a homophobe.

@2131746

You and girlyboy? You should only be allowed to have one account! Why don't you just pick one and deactivate all the others?

@2131763

Who is Loner? Please be sure to double check who you're replying to. My time here is very valuable not only to myself but to the other intellectuals here on amirite.

@StarzAbove A welder from PA as you well know.

I don't know any welders. From what I've seen on TV welding looks like a very dirty job done by fat sweaty guys who smell bad. I'm more of a suit and tie guy kind of girl.

@2131807

Have you thought about getting a sex change?

@2131813

How is replying to your reply a fail? Isn't that what we're here for?

@2130185

If I'm a troll then why haven't I been trolling?