Do you agree with the President's decision to keep U.S. troops in Afghanistan beyond 2016 ?

Image for post Do you agree with the President's decision to keep U.S. troops in Afghanistan beyond 2016 ?
27% Yes 69% No 4% Other
Mogals avatar Countries & Places
4 8

No, I do not agree with the President on this. I think we should bring the troops home. We have been involved in these wars too long already and it has cost a fortune in money and American lives.

Hell no.

Obama foreign policy has worsened our position throughout the middle east. A token presence of 5,000 troops is a joke.
On the one hand, if we leave Afghanistan today, ISL/ISIS will overrun the country in one year, leaving us where we started after 9/11.
On the other hand if we keep only 5,000 troops there, they will be killed. (Not enough to even protect themselves).
The phrase that fits here is "Go big or Go home".

I don't think anything will make the situation better. A very bad state of affairs for sure.

@2128151

Well said!

I don't agree with the President on anything.He knows nothing.