Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people. Amirite?

Image for post Guns don't kill people. People with guns kill people. Amirite?
Aus1es avatar Religion
3 45
@2128245

Here it is easy & you don't have to go to a gun store. If I wanted one I just go to walk a few blocks, trade two cases of beer, & I have a shinny new gun.

@2128470

Exactly because around here those that sell them are also informants.

@2128476

Sadly yes that is very true.

@2128484

I am going to go out on a limb here & say....nothing.

More people are killed with cars

That's exactly why we need stricter gun laws, and more intensive background checks.

@2128348

That would be impossible, sometimes the insane are more rational than the ones we think are sane.

@StarzAbove That would be impossible, sometimes the insane are more rational than the ones we think are sane.

There are hundreds of millions of guns in the US. There are hundreds of killer nuts in the US. Explain which would be easier to control and why.

Totally right, but some morons think the other way around!

Usually, yes. Whether it is planned out or something done in anger, guns are a very quick and efficient way of ending life.

Then again, there are dogs and young children who have injured or killed people with guns......I'm pretty sure they didn't mean to.