+5

I like the ads on TV regarding I Am A Girl...

Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
5 7

Islam's centuries old regard toward women is a perspective that has no place on today's world. It is rooted in sharia. A codedified legal system, spawned in and stuck in the 14th century AD.

@Daver Islam's centuries old regard toward women is a perspective that has no place on today's world. It is rooted in...

Not all perspectives of 3rd world countries is based on being muslim.

And if our perspective can change...why can't theirs?

@Sukiesnow Not all perspectives of 3rd world countries is based on being muslim. And if our perspective can change...why...

You tell me why sharia has remained unchanged throughout the centuries while western civilizations have evolved toward greater human rights. Explain why Islam's core remains violent.

They show baby girls from 3rd world countries and tell us their future... Like this one will be married before she is 12... We've always known about this...yet it's good to see again...

It makes me applaud the actions of do-gooders who are trying to teach girls in those countries...and makes me want to cry at the same time.

Same :)