Sorry: How many "I'm sorry" does it take before a person realizes the insincerity of those words and know they are being played and it's time to move on.

Image for post Sorry:  How many "I'm sorry" does it take before a person realizes the insincerity of those words and know they are being played and it's time to move on.
StarzAboves avatar Language
10 71
@2129673

First thing every morning,"I'm sorry,it was all my fault"..and you're good to go...lol

@2129434

I agree....actions speak louder than words....if a person is really sorry, they would never hurt that person again....thus no need to say "I'm sorry" over and over again. But some people wear blinders to that fact.

@2129451

Same with me....three times and they are out, and don't come back for more. I think some people accept the I'm sorry for fear of losing a friend/bf/etc. And some like to be in turmoil all the time. There are some that just like to dominate others, treat them badly and then say I'm sorry....that's nuts.

@2129478

Great comment, thanks friend. I agree when they say I'm sorry, I'm sure they mean it, but if the continue with the same crap, then those words don't mean a thing.

"I'm sorry" over and over..sounds like "Get me a beer"...

@2129672

BWAAAH!!! ..beer is headed straight for your cranium...lol

@2129683

I'll get right on that..now you stay right here and wait..MMMKAY!!!

@2129689

Ooooh yes..that helps the time pass...

@2129694

..lack of oxygen...everything is fine...HONEST!!

@2129700

HOSPITAL!! Geeze,some people give up so easily..:)

@2129453

Just a couple....then it's over....

After hearing it over and over.."Yep,you ARE one SORRY phucktard"

@ChloeIsabella After hearing it over and over.."Yep,you ARE one SORRY phucktard"

That's for dang sure. I've never understood why some people don't see the light. Over and over again, is just not sincere at all.

@2129888

I tried to post that song this morning, and it wouldn't post....you must have the magic touch.

@2130111

You might be right. lol

@2130118

If I didn't know you better, I'd be afraid of you too. lol I've found your soft side. lol

@2130843

Maybe...lol But I love it..lol

@2130241

Good advice, thanks.

It's time to wake up and throw him to the curb....

Anyone who is hearing those words over and over again.

@2129441

I agree 100%....I would only put up with about 3 times...then I'd be saying..."hit the road jack"...lol

@2129793

Sure, I love hugs. lol

About 4 I'm sorries. Then I get it, along with the feeling that it's a record that has replayed many times.

@2129759

Apology accepted. lol enough already.

Only so many before one day you wake up and realize they really didn't mean a thing, you were only fooling yourself by thinking they did

🦋