Since you can't see your blockers Q&Os, is copying your blockers Questions/Opinions warranted, justified?

Sukiesnows avatar Jokes & Humour
6 16

If a person wanted to, I guess it would be OK, but why would anyone want to?

@Sukiesnow It seemed like a good idea when posting this Question....

It's a good question, and I don't see anything wrong with posting someone else's question, but I prefer to do my own.

@Sukiesnow On SH you could block someone who blocked you...but not here....

That's true, but if a person is blocked, it's the same as you doing the blocking. And if they ever unblock you, then you can block them if you so desire.

@StarzAbove That's true, but if a person is blocked, it's the same as you doing the blocking. And if they ever unblock you...

It would just feel more satisfying being able to block them as well...and having the control... i did ask Amirite about it but...well...still waiting...

@Sukiesnow How did you know? :-)

When you unblock someone, there's a message that says you can't reply to that person for 48 hours.

@2131348

Oh yeah,,, still anyone can reword a question...

I wouldn't risk getting banned 'cause of asshurt blockers/downvoters.

...Maybe it is justified. Though there's no point in that. It's mediocre trolling. If you're gonna troll, you gotta give 110%.

I see nothing wrong with somewhat copying your blockers Q&O. It's like employing a little bit of karma...