What have you done amirite? all my posts are deleted. all my achievements have been reset. you went offline with no warning or as far as i can tell apology. all my contacts are erased. you had people thinking you had pulled a sodahead. i mean really come on.

Image for post What have you done amirite? all my posts are deleted. all my achievements have been reset. you went offline with no warning or as far as i can tell apology. all my contacts are erased. you had people thinking you had pulled a sodahead. i mean really come on.
WilliamZichkos avatar People & Celebrities
0 14
@2131152

apparently it doesnt effect every user.

That's the way! Criticize the site because you couldn't figure out how to get back on it without creating a new account.......

Unless you've been kicked off for some reason, your original account with all that stuff is likely still there.

@2131180

still wonky on my end and a few other data wise.

@2131180

I know that, Glispix.

@2131289

Thank you QT, but I don't particularly care who it is. One thing we know though, is he's a fibber!

@2131289

well ill be darned it is...how did it make a new acount....i didnt do that...

@2131292

meh you know what i like it im keeping it. my old account was a mess anyways.

@WilliamZichko this is my original account and im not the only one effected by the bug.

Pardon me then. I've been here for several months, and I've not seen that user name or avatar once.

@Piper2 Pardon me then. I've been here for several months, and I've not seen that user name or avatar once.

ive been here several months and ive seen your avatar plenty. cant say you or i ever bothered to talk before this though.

@2131286

yep i suppose thats me...somehow it made me a new account and logged me into it...i never made this but now that people mention it this is a different account.