Are you too cool to be approachable?

Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
8 37

No. Actually I don't think anyone is too cool to be approachable. I love meeting people and making new friends. And I'm far from unapproachable. I did some modeling in the past, and found that many people we think are unapproachable are really not. I saw some gorgeous women who were very insecure. It was kinda sad that people thought because they were pretty, they were unapproachable.

Not at all

No. I'm very friendly and will talk to just about anyone.

@Cantstop Except for me, you've never talked to me. :)

My bad. Nice to meet you. How you liking this site by now?

@StarzAbove My bad. Nice to meet you. How you liking this site by now?

It is okay, no complaints worth mentioning. Nice to meet you too.

@Cantstop It is okay, no complaints worth mentioning. Nice to meet you too.

I had a glitch on here this morning, but it seems to be OK now. I hate it when things go wrong on here or at home. lol I need to work on my patience....lol

@StarzAbove I had a glitch on here this morning, but it seems to be OK now. I hate it when things go wrong on here or at...

Haha, you should.
I couldn't get on my online banking to pay my bills last night. That really posses me off. I should work on MY patience. Lol

@Cantstop Haha, you should. I couldn't get on my online banking to pay my bills last night. That really posses me off. I...

Wow, that's a major problem. I don't do any banking online for that very reason. My problem was very minor compared to yours. Hope you got it fixed. Wouldn't want your electricity shut off. lol Just teasing, I'm sure that wouldn't happen.

@2221771

John, I've been watching a lot of Downton Abbey lately, do all Brits take tea breaks in the afternoon? lol They sure do drink a lot of tea.

@2221779

I love tea, but never take tea breaks in the afternoon. I really like Downton Abbey, the way they talk, the way they dress, everything about it. Just sad that this is the last season.

@2221829

I schedule and pay through my bank

Probably just too ugly a smilie

No, I'm just cool enough that cool kids wanna be with me and nerds and greasers still like me.

Some people are unapproachable on here. Might that be you?

@2131920

Really? That's not my impression.

@2132069

Ahhh. Well, I don't think that's a bad thing. There are people that seemingly can't stand peaceful silence and feel it's their obligation to fill it with the sound of their blabbering.

Give me a fishing pole, a good friend and a cool drink and I'm ready for a nice, quiet morning.