Atheists or Christians ..who makes better neighbors

With Christians you don't have to worry about psychopathic non believers having weird midnight chicken beheading rituals in your backyard. Christians don't believe in crazy crap like we crawled out of the ocean grew legs a started mating with monkeys. With Christian neighbors you don't have to worry about their kid taking a gun to school and shooting students just because their Christians.

Image for post Atheists or Christians ..who makes better neighbors
KristenGuruLynns avatar People & Celebrities
10 143
@2132669

No, your first thought was "I wonder how much I should charge for a BJ?"

Mrs Garrison? Is that you?

@2132335

I'm telling ya, Jim Jones rings a bell as well.

@2132403

As I stated, "he was not a real christian" is the common answer, yes he was as christian as Hitler, he was as Christian as Pope Boniface he's as christian as any other "christian" that did evil deeds. The difference between a christian and an atheist in these terms, is we accept there are crazies out there, in every society and social group. We just don't try to cover over them in a term of "they're not 'real' atheists".

@2132435

Your comparison makes no sense. He was a professed christian, he taught from the bible, he interpreted the bible as he saw as it should be, which is the way every other christian denomination does. So me saying Pol Pot was not a "real atheist" makes it all better? NO! He was a crazy, just as much as any other crazy out there. But Jones was a christian, to deny that is shoving it under the rug, just as much as the Catholic church tried to shove child molestation under the rug, sorry not buying it. And if you say the Catholic church are not real christians, then that makes christianity one of the smaller religions in the world.

@2132693

Jim Jones was a christian, you can say all you want trying to say he wasn't but he was raised Baptist, was praised by Oral Roberts, sorry he was christian.

@2133273

Socialism is not anti christian, communism is anti-religion, not just christian. He left the Methodist church, but that does not mean he was not christian, he just went independant.

And Hitler was establishing the 1000 year reign spoken of in the bible. He also spoke regularly about God and his belief in Jesus and the biblical God.

@2132335

You probably believe that Bat Boy was real too, don't you?

@2132908

What is it about you liberal men and your hatred of vagina?

@2132917

You'd be disappointed in knowing that I do.

@2132927

Nor is any vagina...

@2133396

That's because they can't comment.

They've all been permanently muted - all they can do now is vote or show "love."

And they all just LOVE Kristen, which is a little too convenient, when everyone else on site is annoyed by her... or they just ignore her completely.

It must be a terrible thing to have to invent your own friends, just so that it looks like there's somebody out there who genuinely likes you.

@2133396

I have no idea. Those people are most likely gifted in the art of intelligent thinking the way that I am. Haven't you noticed that they never say anything stupid the way that the liberals here do?

@2133308

Oh yeah right, the KILLER MORMONS.

I went to school with a large amount of Mormons when I lived in Tucson. No soda, no alcohol, no makeup for the girls, no dancing, etc.... Didn't see any violent streaks.

@2133336

As I remembered, I think the young ones might have broken a few rules. :)

@2133321

So, there was another reason to fear this man?

@2133345

But hadn't they said the same thing about Kennedy?

@2133357

The point I am making, is that everyone thought he would force Catholicism down America's throat, and he didn't.

We are so fearful of what we don't understand.

@2133381

You are implying it. Come on, spit it out.

@2133498

We saw no evidence of that when he was governor of Mass.

@2133518

You brought it up, and I am merely pointing out to you that you have no evidence that he would ever pull anything like that.

I didn't like Romney for a hosts of reasons. His religion, however, was not one of them.

Christians
Living next to Atheists would be like living next to a frat house full of retards.

One crazy kid, that asked if his victims were christian makes all atheists "evil" whereas the 10 other christian kids that shot up schools is meaningless? "Oh but they weren't 'real' christians..." That's ok Hitler was Christian, so I guess we have a long way to catch up.

Oh and I've been an atheist for over 30 years and I have never sacrificed a chicken to a God i do not believe in. Sheesh this site has some real whack jobs, if they believe Atheists sacrifice to Gods they don't believe in. I'd be more afraid of a christian wanting to send me to hell because God told him/her to do so.

@2132914

Larry McQuilliams was not a Christian.

@KristenGuruLynn No, he wasn't.

I once ask a muslim friend of mine about the Islamic terrorists, his comment was much the same as yours, "They're not real Muslims". So Islamic terrorists are not Muslims by your standards, and his. Most of the people shooting up schools are christian weather you believe it or not. They may not be your kind of christian, but from yours and few others here I see the HATE you carry, are you going to be in the papers in the coming weeks?

@2132923

Please educate yourself. People here are laughing at you and your ignorance.

http://www.christianitytoday.co.../6-2-22.0.html

@2132930

They're laughing at you because liberal, atheist men are so much like 5th grade girls.

@2133091

Hitler only claimed he was a Christian because he needed a way to get the intelligent German people on his side. Atheist are not very bright people and will follow anyone who shows them a shinny object.

@2133370

The evidence is the fact that an atheist has never been known to say or do anything that wasn't totally retarded.

@2133389

Thank you for making my point for me. Scientists are very well known for getting more things wrong than they are for getting things right.

I can't even remember the last time I got something wrong. Although come to think of it I think it was around 1998 when my uncle was teaching me trigonometry.

@2132934

There are no Christian terrorists. Only Muslims and Atheists have been known to commit acts of terror.

@2132958

There's nothing wrong with an organization that celebrates white pride. That's hardly a terrorist act! After all they're being denied their own history month simply because of the color of their skin. The fact that an entire race of people are being excluded from a history month make me want to burn a lower case T myself!

@2133045

I googled "Old Rogue KKK sympathizer" but couldn't find anything that you are claiming. Sounds to me like you're just making crap up again!

@2132972

Salvation and saving the damned is not a terrorist act.

Sorry you lose again.

@2132987

When have I ever judged anyone? You are the one judging people!

@2133002

Sorry but that has never happened. I am one of Gods chosen ones.

Atheists by far

@VicZinc Atheists by far

You must like having neighbors who engage in fecal orgies with sheep in your own front yard.

@KristenGuruLynn You must like having neighbors who engage in fecal orgies with sheep in your own front yard.

More so than neighbors who watch, pray, and judge while masturbating and feining disgust

@VicZinc Atheists by far

Atheist have no goal to convert, where as christians do, I'd rather have an atheist as well.

Christians.

@2132668

Atheists are very well know for carrying diseases, having head lice and bad hygiene.

@2132668

Why are you using a picture of a crack whore as your avatar?

Atheists.

@dru18 Atheists.

@2132682