KristenGuruLynns avatar People & Celebrities
9 40

Atheists are some really creepy people.

KristenGuruLynns avatar KristenGuruLynn That is weird and really creepy too! +4Reply
@KristenGuruLynn Atheists are some really creepy people.

Why would you say Atheists are "really creepy people"? I'm new here, but am not unfamiliar with Q&A sites. I am also a supervisor for a major corporation, married to a great wife of 23 years and have 5 Children. I seldom mention to the people I work with that I'm atheist, but I have never heard they think I'm creepy, in fact the ones that do find out are very surprised I'm atheist. Your statement is very subjective and somewhat on the creepy side.

@2132670

Post a picture of a Christian bumper sticker that mocks Atheists.

KristenGuruLynns avatar KristenGuruLynn That is weird and really creepy too! 0Reply
@2132997

Those aren't bumper stickers!

Do you have to be below a certain IQ level before you can become an Atheist?

KristenGuruLynns avatar KristenGuruLynn That is weird and really creepy too! +9Reply
@2133030

McRib? You like those things? They're all gristle and BBQ sauce on a bun! Gross!

@2133083

Are suggesting that they're socks of mine because other people can't be as intelligent as I am? For your information I'm not the only Mensa member on the internet!

KristenGuruLynns avatar KristenGuruLynn That is weird and really creepy too! +8Reply
@2133400

Well if that wasn't a typical left wing, troll, retard response. I don't know what is.

KristenGuruLynns avatar KristenGuruLynn That is weird and really creepy too! +6Reply
@2132670

You look like you hit by a truck full of ugly sticks!

I would say every religious bumper sticker is anti-atheists.

@VicZinc I would say every religious bumper sticker is anti-atheists.

Then why don't religious bumper stickers mention Atheism?

@VicZinc they are written by morons?

Are you implying that Christian bumper stickers are written by democrats?

To me the money in your pocket is anti-atheist, oh but "christians are persecuted", they are, but no where near as they profess.

@2132984

It's how I give to others. Consider me a freelance educator.

KristenGuruLynns avatar KristenGuruLynn That is weird and really creepy too! -1Reply
@2133087

A person can not fail at something they have never tried.

I have tried teaching you this but it seems that you are retarded and unable to learn simple things.

KristenGuruLynns avatar KristenGuruLynn That is weird and really creepy too! -4Reply
@2133340

Yes, you are. That's good, admittance is the first step to recovery.

KristenGuruLynns avatar KristenGuruLynn That is weird and really creepy too! -5Reply

Actually, atheists most often put non-religious bumper stickers on their cars, and christians advertise their religion on their bumpers. I have also seen bill boards advertising stating that if I don't accept Jesus that I'm going to hell. I think it's a tet for tat. and there's more of you then there is of us. So who's getting the most advertising?

@Seedy3 Actually, atheists most often put non-religious bumper stickers on their cars, and christians advertise their...

This isn't about advertising, it's about why atheist put anti Christian bumper stickers on their cars. You never see Christians with anti Atheist bumper stickers on their cars.

I think it has to do with how much more mature Christians are than Atheists. Sodahead and amirite have proven that Atheists are immature people.

KristenGuruLynns avatar KristenGuruLynn That is weird and really creepy too! +1Reply

Who are you people in the States... Canadians just don't think this way...

@Sukiesnow Who are you people in the States... Canadians just don't think this way...

In Canada you do not have the "Bile belt", fundamental" christians that seem to feel that anyone that does not feel the way they do is satanic. But they are not limited to the Bible belt, they are all over the US to some extent. They think they are above everyone else, because they have the "truth". and judge everyone on that basis. Ben Carson, a person running for US president is one of them and I can only hope he losses badly.