Rock drumming is the best aerobic exercise.

I've tried it all: running, bicycling, climbing. Nothing touches it if you give it all you've got. Try it; not only is it great exercise but, to me, it's just about the most fun you can have.

Image for post Rock drumming is the best aerobic exercise.
33% Undecided 67% Other
JerryHendricksons avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
2 14

I could play bass, 6-string guitar, and even harmonica.. all borderline passably, but the drums were just too difficult for me.

@2133007

Why did you stop playing?

@2133007

Good brand. Maybe try again?

@2133035

Sometimes, for gigs without much room for the band, I set up a small part of my set.

Would you be interested in listening to a song I wrote in '99? YouTube video thumbnail From a CD we cut in 2000. I think most of it's on youtube.

@JerryHendrickson Would you be interested in listening to a song I wrote in '99? From a CD we cut in...

That's very cool! Did you write the lyrics and music? If so, what instrument did you use to write the music?

@PhilboydStudge That's very cool! Did you write the lyrics and music? If so, what instrument did you use to write the music?

I wrote everything but the guitar leads. I used the guitar and bass to write it, along with my mouth, telling the guys what to play.

Only if you know what you're doing?

Sukiesnows avatar Sukiesnow Undecided +1Reply