Did Vice President Biden make the right decision in choosing not to run for president?

Image for post Did Vice President Biden make the right decision in choosing not to run for president?
78% Yes 13% No 9% Other
Mogals avatar Politics
4 11

I would have liked to see him run, but I think the death of his son took the heart out of him for running for president. He is a heart broken man and it is very sad. He would have made a great president!

Thank you, Joe.

With all of his unfortunate slips of the tongue, he didn't stand a chance. It would have been funny though.

He couldn't decide to run or not, how's he going to make critical decisions as president?

When I heard he wasn't running I knew Clinton would get a pass on the four dead Americans in Benghazi. No, he shouldn't run. He needs to go home to his family and leave congress far behind.

We've had a CLOWN for the last 7 years....We don't need another.

Yes! At least we Conservatives won't have to worry about him winning the primaries for the Democratic Party.

No, he didn't make the decision. The party told him to get the hell out of Hillary's way.

I love Joe Biden, but I'm not sure he could have won.

now if only trump, sanders and Hilarry could follow his lead