You're attending either a Game or Celebrity Gala. You realise the person next to you is Puff Daddy. As he turns around and gazes with his soulful yet dismissive brown eyes...you scramble for something to say. Eventually you come up with:

Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
7 23
@2134144

Let's pretend you do. And that you admire him...what's not to admire...he's made himself richer than most people. What would you say?

@2134151

Someone becoming rich has to have some talent and ongoing talents to keep it up...:-)

@2134304

They have to be smart enough to hire the right people to get the right guidance. And they're not stupid, either...they might pretend to be so,

@2134396

So yes...you don't admire him, he's a talentless hack who's somehow made a fortune and managed to keep it, still you're at a dinner sitting next to him...so what do you say to him?

I wouldn't even recognize him. I've heard the name, but I couldn't pick him out of a line-up or anything. I'd probably just make small talk like I would with someone I'd run into at the grocery store.

@2134006

How about his comment of: I can buy that monster truck for you. snap!

I'm not even sure who he is, so I probably wouldn't say anything.

@Piper2 I'm not even sure who he is, so I probably wouldn't say anything.

In the blurb it does say that "you realise the person next to you is Puff Daddy" so you must know about him to some extent....

@Sukiesnow In the blurb it does say that "you realise the person next to you is Puff Daddy" so you must know about him to some...

Why yes, so it does! Okay then, I figure he's a rich and famous rapper with that name, and let's say I admire his talent.

Whether I said anything at all to him, would depend on whether he seemed receptive to conversing with a stranger. Guess I should have just skipped the question.....

@Piper2 Why yes, so it does! Okay then, I figure he's a rich and famous rapper with that name, and let's say I admire his...

No! I was interested in what people would say to him...but also it's still a dinner party and there is some onus on everybody to say something to the person on the left and right of themselves.

You could just introduce yourself and say "Hi!"

@Sukiesnow No! I was interested in what people would say to him...but also it's still a dinner party and there is some onus...

If I was sitting next to someone at a "dinner party", I'd surely say something to them. If it was Puff Daddy, there is nothing particular I'd be scrambling to say.

Who are you lookin' at?