Does Joe Biden's exit guarantee a Clinton Ticket in 2016?

Image for post Does Joe Biden's exit guarantee a Clinton Ticket in 2016?
28% Yes 58% No 14% Other
Mogals avatar People & Celebrities
4 30
@2135073

course you don't you don;t care that america will go into so much debt and have your kids and grandkids having to pay for bernies debt, and they will have to pay for it with no jobs.

you don;t care that bernie would have america fail in the same way that european socialist countries are failing. {Bernie has the same kind of socialist ideas as the economically crashing european countries have}. but you don;t care. you just care for the "free stuff" he is promising, but are completely IGNORANT to the cost that will put on ALL americans.

Yes, I think it guarantees a Clinton Ticket!

I prefer Bernie Sanders over her

@Yankee_Douche I prefer Bernie Sanders over her

just wait till you realize that your kids and your kids grand kids, will have to pay for his debt with no job to be had. see how much you support sanders then

@Yankee_Douche He supports the legalization of marijuana he can't be a horrible guy.

Being pro grass is a platform now? Here's another potential candidate -

Who cares that America goes into financial ruin that your kids have to pay for. So long as you get your weed legally.

@2135424

rand paul is horrible? just because the media ignores him doesn;t make him bad. if people had a brain rand would be in the lead not that jack@ss trump

@2137438

and trump, hillary and Bernie all fit the definition of horrible. Rand paul much much much less. unless you have a problem with less taxes and a government that finally abides by the constitution

@2137466

yeah he is not his father. that is for sure.

on your first point, is america really in a position to be financially helping others when it is in 18 trillion dollar debt? using your tax dollars? or devalued printed money?
on your second point: not sure what that means
on your third point: name one, just one honest politician. no one else running from president is honest, so tell me how rand is worse then the others in that regard.
and on your 4th point, abortion is murder. it should NOT be legal. health care is better private. just come to Canada and see how bad universal health care is. when the government looks after education it becomes indoctrination to whatever the government's agenda is. gay unions was no longer an issue, it hadn't been for decades. they only wanted marriage now so they can shove their beliefs down our throats;

in light of everything i think he is still better then Hilary or Bernie or trump.

Hope not

I think it would be a minor miracle if she was not the nominee come convention time. Sanders cannot do it.

certainly hope not. But the fact that democrats and liberals even consider her as a possible candidate just show how severly LACKING they are in any kind of morals, virtues, or values.

@Anonymousmouse certainly hope not. But the fact that democrats and liberals even consider her as a possible candidate just show...

even the fact that people consider sanders, it is no different, no moral in him what so ever. theft is never morally acceptable, no matter how much the liberals demonize the rich. it is not their fault you are poor. stop feeling entitled to their money

Guarantee? Hardly. She has this Benghazi hearing to get through and then there's Bernie to deal with.

She was always going to be the ticket.

She'll be in jail before then.

@Colonel_Forbin She'll be in jail before then.

Not before you are, profile theif

@Not before you are, profile theif

Look everyone, I'm anonymous and everyone thinks that my being anonymous is so clever of me!

Non anonymous people must envy me for being so clever. They're probably wondering why they didn't of think being anonymous themselves.

I stand in front of the mirror naked for hours staring at my anonymous parts.

@2136073

I get so excited that I have to take my pants off or I'll ruin them.