EternalSailorSols avatar Countries & Places
8 24

All things are impermanent. We will all decay.

I don't believe that I am, as a Christian. In this life? Yep, we're all going to die.

I don't want to think that, so I will keep trying to keep away the doom from my life.

SPOT ON!

Yes, and it keeps getting worse

weather a fate is good or bad is subjective. could be good for some and bad for others.

I think we are worth doomed

Doomed how?

@Seedy3 Doomed how?

A few examples: War, Syria, ISIS

@EternalSailorSol A few examples: War, Syria, ISIS

There has always been war, ISIS and such is just the latest.

@Seedy3 There has always been war, ISIS and such is just the latest.

Trying to get you to think, harder.

What about a possible War World 3, in the future?

@EternalSailorSol Trying to get you to think, harder. What about a possible War World 3, in the future?

Worrying about a "what if" is a waste of my time, and something that too many people already do. When there is a WW3 concern, I'll think about it then, as for now there is none.

@2173147

Briani, you said "Christians are being put to death around the world". This is also true of Muslims, Hindus, Buddhists, Atheists, nearly walk of life, Christians do not have a corner on persecution. It appears to me that believers of Islam are being killed by their own believers on a scale far beyond Christians being killed or persecuted..

@cali93 No

If creationists have their way, we as a society may be.

@2147656

Things like ISIS (for example) destroying us

Oh according to some we are