Do you live in a boring town? Is the town full of excitement or boring?

Image for post Do you live in a boring town?  Is the town full of excitement or boring?
53% Boring 20% Exciting 13% Fun 13% Other
Mogals avatar Countries & Places
5 21

I wouldn't call Rochester, NY exciting. But it's a nice place to raise a family... if you afford the property taxes. Alright. It's pretty boring.

I live in St. Louis and it's a fun, exciting town with lots to do.

Mogals avatar Mogal Exciting +1Reply

It's fairly boring if you stay away from the meth heads and drama queens.

@2133950

I used to live in New York City and I loved it. Always had lots going on there.

Mogals avatar Mogal Exciting +2Reply
@2133964

I always pictured Washington State to be this beautifully lush state... until I drove across it. It gets pretty barren and underpopulated east of the Cascades. Spent a couple days in Moses Lake after our clutch died. I would not recommend it.

@2133964

5 miles away sounds like it would be very lonely for you. St. Louis has lots going on but New York City stole my heart.

Mogals avatar Mogal Exciting 0Reply

So dull that it makes vomiting exciting.

It's okay. It used to be countryside but it morphed into a town with a bunch of useless stores.

Al SHaprton is coming to town today......BIUG WHOOP....I guess the "peaceful protest" yesterday was unacceptable to the hard left radical libturds.!!!

I live in a small boring farm town.