Remember fake clock boy Ahmed Mohamed ?

The belligerent little punk that got all bent out of shape when his teacher became suspicious of his "invention". The invention by the way involves removing the innards of a Radio Shack digital clock and placing it in a briefcase. Well, within 24 hours of having met with Obama, Ahmeds family decided to move to Qatar. Maybe his dad has been caught once too often generating hoaxes trying to stir up something he can label Islamaphobia. I hope Ahmed is happy in Qatar. After all plagiarizing the inventions of others…it’s what Muslims do.

Image for post Remember fake clock boy Ahmed Mohamed ?
Budwicks avatar Religion
4 58

How can I forget him? Posts about him are still popping up in my Facebook news feed.

@2134392

I know, right? I mean everyone knows what a bomb looks like, they all come from Acme, right?

SMART people report things that are suspicious. Victims don't.

@2134514

How do you know what a bomb looks like? The fact is, you don't. And one could look very much like Ahmed's 'invention'.

It's using blind vision like what you are describing that enables terrorists to get away with shit. Who would expect a little kid to be wearing a bomb belt? Who would expect terrorists hijacking aircraft to fly them into buildings? Who would expect terrorists to over run an elementary school filled with soft targets?

Certainly not you!

@2134543

How large does explosive need to be? And, is that something school teachers are expected to know?

Unlike you (who apparently has lots of real life experience with bomb identification), I assume a bomb can be made to look like pretty much anything from Hello Kitty to a disassembled pre-manufactured digital clock.

It was a disassembled Radio Shack clock - not a kids project. And, that particular model probably hasn't been on the market for decades.

@2135538

You don't think a firecracker sized explosive could have been hidden on the other side of the PC board?

If that kid (or any other) had brought that thing to the airport or white house, he would STILL be in questioning. I have no clue why you find it necessary to try to protect this kid. He and his family are trouble makers - they have a history of doing so. Maybe you and your little bomb shop are in sympathy with them.

Blackpowder, flashpowder and two-component explosives? Yeah sure, what kid hasn't played with an oxidizer like ammonium nitrate and a fuel such as aluminum or another metal? There's nothing to see here. No reason the the FBI to take any particular notice of something like that.

@2134392

Unless it was made to look like a bomb on purpose.

@2134397

What do you think a bomb looks like?

@2134406

You must think that all bombs look like this:

@2134595

Yeah, and the science teacher told him to put it away. We don't know why he said that but maybe he feared a reaction similar to what happened. The kid didn't listen.

Monday morning quarterbacking is always easier. Think about it - what's the 'cost' if you over react? Some disruption to classes, false alarm with police - no big deal.

Now, what's the potential cost of NOT calling? There really is a bomb and a bunch of kids are hurt or killed, and the teacher says with her dying breath - "I thought about calling police but...."

How calm do you suppose it was at the school that day? The police responding for what they know as a bomb threat. Do you suppose the first thing the bomb squad wants to do is listen to the science teacher telling them he saw it earlier? Do you think it would have made a difference?

Come on Jimi - think it ALL the way through.

@2135350

When you call the police, how many trained bomb professionals do you suppose they send out?

Is it possible, just possible, that you are trying maybe a little too hard to make this a race thing rather than a safety thing?

@2136432

I see. Do you REALLY think every city, town and village has a resident bomb expert waiting to respond to your call? Really? Or, is more likely that local police will secure the area, start taking initial investigation questions and wait for the bomb experts to show up later?

You "See's It" through lenses that make you sound kinda stupid.

@2137253

That's bullshit.

@2135363

That's because arabs have a history of making bombs and blowing people up.

@2134773

So, if there had been some toilet paper tubes in the case - THEN suspicion would have been justified. I see - good to know.

Poor Kid. I hope things are getting better for him.

Very much so. He gets to go to the White House, while heroes and U.S. veterans get treated like crap.

@2135824

A Walmart in Boston is selling 'em too!
So phuckin obvious it's not a bomb, amirite? I mean you could leave something like this in a crowded sidewalk and everyone would know they were safe cuz it doesn't look like a bomb!

@2135872

It's a perfect example. You had no idea what was in Ahmeds clock! Unless you helped him with his project.

@2135892

What time will this bomb explode?
Here's a hint

The point is - you don't know WTF it is

@2134323

What a surprising question to ask.
Does arrogance run in your family?

@2134441

The whole incident is filled with fakes topped off with fake invention, fake indignation. The kid is a fake - Fake Clock Boy.

@2134473

Actually, he did. Right from the get go and then on Good Morning America: "This isn't my first invention and it won’t be my last invention."

Making a hoax bomb to instill terror is terrorism!

@2135786

The clock was made to look like a bomb for the purpose of filing a frivolous law suit. The kid wanted to get arrested, he wanted publicity. He wanted liberals like yourself to freak out and call for the heads of those who he successfully terrorized with his hoax bomb.

@2135817

I was talking to someone that made a comment I agreed with.

Jealousy is not becoming Glispix.

@2135817

You spelled soccer wrong. Just sayin'..

I was thinking the same thing! Someone was looking to cash in on the Muslims love for blowing shit up.