Could you leave your country never to come back?

Sukiesnows avatar Life
12 60

I'll create my own, if I could!

Under extradition, for example...yeah...i could leave my Country to never see it again. I would hope people might visit me... And I would feel sad...

If it is too dangerous, yes.

I wouldn't leave the country to go on vacation,much less never returning..

@DandyDon I wouldn't leave the country to go on vacation,much less never returning..

Same with me. We live in the greatest country on earth. And people are dying to get in here....

@2135612

It is for me and many, many Americans and others as well. That's why so many want to come here. It's the greatest country on earth.

@2135617

And they always want to come back.

@2135634

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. Moving on.

@2135751

Because I think it is. We have everything here that anyone would ever want. Beautiful country, good food, great people.

@2135774

Don't EVER tell me what I should say....I say what I mean and mean what I say. After all this is an opinion site, lest you forget.

@StarzAbove Same with me. We live in the greatest country on earth. And people are dying to get in here....

It just doesn't interest me,there's plenty of places i haven't been in the U.S.

I'd rather go somewhere i haven't been here,then outside the country..
You're right,if we weren't the greatest country(my opinion,like it or not) We wouldn't have an illegal alien problem.

People would stay where they are,or go to wherever they think the greatest country is.

@DandyDon It just doesn't interest me,there's plenty of places i haven't been in the U.S. I'd rather go somewhere i haven't...

Exactly. People are begging to come to America any way they can....they know we are the greatest country in the world. Wonderful health facilities, great schools and colleges...just look at all the foreign kids that come here to our colleges, beautiful countryside, the beautiful mountains, oceans, and most importantly freedom!

I stand by what I said previously, America is the greatest country in the world.

Oh in a heartbeat I could