-9

you had me at the opening statement Bombshells Drop as Hillary Clinton Testifies at Benghazi Hearing Trey Gowdy Opening Statements At Benghazi Hearing

Is it.....is it normal for Hillary to be flipping thru notes and acting completely uninterested while being addressed on such a serious manner?
However, as spectacular as Rep. Gowdy’s opening statement was, there was a bombshell that came shortly afterward when Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) asked Clinton if she knew all along that the attack on the embassy was a terrorist attack and not a random uprising. In an email that the American people had no idea existed until it was unveiled, Clinton is seen telling the Egyptian President (less than 24 hours after the attack) that the Libyan embassy was attacked by Ansar al Sharia and that it had nothing to do with a video!

Trey Gowdy Opening Statements At Benghazi Hearing | TheBlaze - YouTubeGet 30-days of TheBlaze for $1: http://theblaze.com/tv Connect with TheBlaze Follow: http://twitter.com/theblaze Like: http://facebook.com/theblaze Subscribe...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3laOF5DfkkImage for post you had me at the opening statement Bombshells Drop as Hillary Clinton Testifies at Benghazi Hearing  Trey Gowdy Opening Statements At Benghazi Hearing
YoAdriennes avatar People & Celebrities
2 26

She could at least have the good grace to actually listen....BUT THEN
THAT WOULD BE EXPECTING TOO MUCH....She doesn't have an ounce of GRACE in her body or soul.!

@2135478

BINGO!.....but then she's no lawyer....at least officially...She had her license revoked......years ago.

The only bombshells dropped were on the Republicans, they walked away with their tail between their legs, like defeated puppy dogs who got whipped for peeing on the carpet. lol

@StarzAbove The only bombshells dropped were on the Republicans, they walked away with their tail between their legs, like...

Clinton was verified to be inept and fully responsible for the death of four Americans.

Congratulations.

@Budwick Clinton was verified to be inept and fully responsible for the death of four Americans. Congratulations.

And Bush was verified to be inept and fully responsible for the death of 3,000 on 9/11, same difference. Congratulations.

@StarzAbove And Bush was verified to be inept and fully responsible for the death of 3,000 on 9/11, same difference...

That's an impossible comparison. No one knew the 9/11 attacks were going to happen before hand.

If you want to hang someone, hang that woman from Clinton's administration that made it impossible for FBI and CIA to share information That MIGHT have scared something up. Otherwise, your argument is as weak and pathetic as Hillary.

Progressives and the media I guess are impressed with Clinton's ability to lie and deceive. It must be a presidential quality they admire. It appears that she is simply guilty of being inept at her job - another valued progressive quality. And, she can SAY she cares, has lost sleep and shed tears, all while appearing to fight off falling asleep from boredom at the same time.

First off, I'm not defending Hillary. Include me in the majority of Americans who do not trust her. That being said, the goal of the Republicans all along has to derail her attempt at the Presidency. Ideally they want to send her to jail, but I think they'd be glad to settle for a short sound bite that they could tout as a "bombshell".

Let the verbal abuse begin... smile smilie

@PhilboydStudge First off, I'm not defending Hillary. Include me in the majority of Americans who do not trust her. That being...

Many Americans wanted answers for those men who died needlessly in Benghazi. Who ever was responsible had to be questioned thoroughly and this investigation has turned up some pretty ugly information. It
confirms that she is the liar many believed her to be. Anyone who would have done such a miserable job would have been investigated.
Did her disdain make her an easier target? Maybe but when four Americans die under such questionable circumstances we need to know so it doesn't happen again. I see no abuse in my reply to you.

@ozzyboy Many Americans wanted answers for those men who died needlessly in Benghazi. Who ever was responsible had to be...

True, but many Americans had strong feelings towards Hillary before Benghazi. Those who despised Hillary were/are eager to believe one narrative, while those who support Hillary (or simply find most Conservatives repugnant) are committed to a much different alternative. My point is that many Americans had already decided the answers for themselves.

@PhilboydStudge True, but many Americans had strong feelings towards Hillary before Benghazi. Those who despised Hillary were/are...

What is there to like about her? I find her and her husbands tactics repulsive as hell. But, I am willing to listen to her whole side to get to the truth. She has never met the truth. There is always an excuse to wash away her actions. She had a "concussion" and couldn't be investigated. She didn't do anything wrong when she had her personal server handling government
emails. Whitewater, and the death of Vince Foster, her being fired from the Nixon case for being a liar. Now, four good men died and no one seems to know what she was doing but we do know that she refused more security. Don't you think she should be held accountable and explain her actions. If Americans decided for themselves it is because of her history of lying. Can her minions be that bizarre?

@ozzyboy What is there to like about her? I find her and her husbands tactics repulsive as hell. But, I am willing to...

Hillary should be held accountable for her actions. Everyone should be!

If I thought that this was the goal of the Select Committee on Benghazi I would support it. However, I just can't see this as anything but ugly politics. Hillary she sees the Republicans as an enemy. Republicans see Hillary as an enemy.

Our government is broke. FUBAR. I see these hearings as just another symptom of that.

@PhilboydStudge Hillary should be held accountable for her actions. Everyone should be! If I thought that this was the goal of...

She has delayed and blocked all investigations into this matter. She made herself the enemy. There would have been a lot less animosity if she would have come clean in the very beginning. The constant and unrelenting lying is the determination of our attitude. She was smiling dismissively as she talked about the four dead Americans. Most Americans found her behavior nothing less than despicable to the dead men and to the American public.
I have a great respect for Trey Gowdy as I find him an honest and caring individual.
It breaks my heart that he will be leaving and going back to SC at the end of his term.
Putting her into office will surely be the last nail in the coffin for America.

Yeah the media has claimed that this was the goal of the select committee. Of course the chairman of the committee has said repeatedly that this is not the case and scolded members of the committee if they said anything frivolous. And then there's the fact that there are four democrats on the committee which seems to balance things out.

The biggest player though is the media. While Clinton dodged questions, claimed she didn't know or couldn't remember and in the several contradictions , the media simply reported that she did a presidential job. So much for journalism - this is simply propaganda posing as journalism.

I think conservative citizens were hoping to see Hillary on the ropes, but the committee seemed more than fair and cordial. I think it's implausible that Clinton had such control over the whole Libya thing, has taken credit for the 'liberation of Libya', and somehow escaped actually receiving any of Ambassador Stevens 600 requests for additional security. Seems to me the whole Benghazi affair falls squarely on her inept shoulders. But, I guess that's what makes a progressive presidential candidate.

@Budwick Yeah the media has claimed that this was the goal of the select committee. Of course the chairman of the committee...

I think you and I will continue to disagree on the goal of the committee, and that's fine.

I agree that Hillary is ultimately responsible for what happened. She will not be getting my vote.

SHe is guilty as SIN!