Have you ever had to have demons expelled from your body?

Image for post Have you ever had to have demons expelled from your body?
KristenGuruLynns avatar People & Celebrities
9 39

Is this a poo fetish thread?

I expel demons from my body every morning. It takes half a roll of toilet paper to clean up the mess!

Yes, had to change my underwear right after words too.

Everytime I use the toilet

@2135738

Your body is also filled with the love jam of a few homeless junkies and hood rats.

@2135787

No, I wouldn't go near Starz. I could only imagine the STD's that one has.

I wish I could expel a few demons from this website.

No, divorce is easier.

@2135894

Its rogue, no, its Gypsy, on second thought its the welder, I mean it's dave, no its DG, its Kristen, who is it? Round and round we go as STDzabove makes you look like a complete idiot. lol lol

@2135894

Kristen,Tess_T_Kullz,TeaPartyTeen,
Colonel_Forbin,McRib_Sandwich,
Eggy_Phaet,E_Norma_Stits,Disco_Pickle all same person..there are more too..

@2135894

Leave Kristen alone you troll.

@2135894

whatja find out? Your gf is a wrinkled up old slag? I could have told ya that. lol lol

@2135910

Yep, that's him and his many accounts.

@2135910

Ya know, you have been cryin', pissin', whinin', and moanin' about this person for a month now. I searched him on the internet and he is not hard to find at all. You are making threats, you're gonna do this. You're gonna do that. You want him. Beating your chest for your little married 55 year old girlfriend above. What's keeping you from paying him a visit? I'm sure he would address any and all of your concerns. I hear he works in the woods a lot, but everyone knows him and probably knows where he is working and can give you directions. What's keeping you from making good on your internet threats? Are you afraid? Maybe you can hit him with your keyboard before he shoots you between the eyes.
Maybe you are hot for him. Are you a homo? What is your obsession? Making your little 55 year old married girlfriend feel better?
Geeze, stop yapping and do something already.
Why did you change your avatar? hehe smilie

@2135901

lol lol no, it is not him, but we are all having a ball watching you obsess. Does your husband know about you and your internet bf's? Of course he does. He invites them over and gets his jollies. Its Gypsy, it's Rogue, it's the welder, its DG. who is it? lol lol

@2135913

If we report him enough, James will ban his IP number, then it will all be over for the jerk.

Yes, they called it an enema.

@2135886

Leave Lurx alone you troll!

@2135886

Ya know, Mr Priss-cision, you have been cryin', pissin', whinin', and moanin' about this person for a month now. I searched him on the internet and he is not hard to find at all. You are making threats, you're gonna do this. You're gonna do that. You want him. Beating your chest for your little married 55 year old girlfriend Stdz-above. What's keeping you from paying him a visit? I'm sure he would address any and all of your concerns. I hear he works in the woods a lot, but everyone knows him and probably knows where he is working and can give you directions. What's keeping you from making good on your internet threats? Are you afraid? Maybe you can hit him with your keyboard before he shoots you between the eyes.
Maybe you are hot for him. Are you a homo? What is your obsession? Making your little 55 year old married girlfriend Stdz-above feel better?

Why did you change your avatar? Copyright infringement? hehe smilie

@2135886

Must beeee, must beeee lol lol