-4

People with hairy arms who cook should be required to shave them.

Sukiesnows avatar Food & Drink
6 27

Or wear a full body net! LOL

People who eat what others cook for them should be required to not boss around people making food for them

@Sukiesnow Even when it comes to hair in salad?

You can make a salad at home if you don't feel comfortable living in a world in which people have hair

@Wunderscore You can make a salad at home if you don't feel comfortable living in a world in which people have hair

People who have hair should have it tucked away or depilated... I prefer my salad without a side of hair...:-)

and legs, if they cook in their underwear.

@KristenGuruLynn and legs, if they cook in their underwear.

Especially if they are stomping grapes in a barrel...:-)

@2137844

You can change your vote.

@2139568

Above the Green and Red bar it should say, "You Disagreed (Undo) (Show Numbers)" Click Undo.

They should cook naked. The hair gives the food that extra crunch

I'm there's potentially worse stuff that's come in contact with your food than hair. I always think it's funny to see men with beard nets when they work with food. As long as you're not scratching your beard or arms while prepping the food, there shouldn't be much hair in it, if any at all.

@StickCaveman I'm there's potentially worse stuff that's come in contact with your food than hair. I always think it's funny to...

Yah...but people do things unconsciously sometimes...thas the part that's a turn-off...and which accounts for the short black hairs in the Greek salad.

@Sukiesnow Yah...but people do things unconsciously sometimes...thas the part that's a turn-off...and which accounts for the...

If you get black hairs in your Greek salad, that's just a case of bad luck. A person isn't going to lose all of their arm hair all at once or even a lot of it at once. Otherwise, there wouldn't be any arm hair present.

@Sukiesnow So I should just accept a few hairs now and again? :-)

Pretty much. They're getting in your food anyway. You're just not seeing them every time they're in your food.

@Sukiesnow So you're against people wearing gloves, too?

Wouldn't say I'm against it but I do think more prestigious chefs (like Gordon Ramsey) just do a good ole fashion hand washing before prepping food. A few germs here and there are good for ya anyway.

I had a salad at a Greek place. I found 3 hairs before I went up to complain. I looked at the Greek men and saw all that fur on their arms and knew right aways where it came from...

Today I saw a man mixing donut dough in a huge container...hands and arms full in and stirring with gusto. His arms were covered with lots of hair. I thought: ugh!

Keep them covered.

I could put up with it in a survival situation,that's about it..