Why do Liberals hate being educated by Conservatives?

Image for post Why do Liberals hate being educated by Conservatives?
KristenGuruLynns avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
7 37

Don't most people hate being "educated" by someone they feel is less-informed than they are? This is not an insult to Conservatives. The knife cuts both ways.

@PhilboydStudge Don't most people hate being "educated" by someone they feel is less-informed than they are? This is not an insult...

If liberals believe that conservatives are less informed than them then they are in desperate need of a conservative education.

SOCKS are incapable of educating anyone!

@ChloeIsabella SOCKS are incapable of educating anyone!

Oh, don't you sound like a bright one. wt smilie

I bet you can even tie you own shoes.

@2139535

Have you tried washing your socks or do like the smell of cheese?

That's why the public school system is a failure. It's time to weed out the liberal teachers.

@KristenGuruLynn That's why the public school system is a failure. It's time to weed out the liberal teachers.

public school is a failure. any time the government thinks it has the right to control something it fails

@2139519

The solution is to get the federal government out of the public school system. Nowhere in the Constitution does it say for the government to education the children - that should be done on the local/state level.

@2139519

public school decent? haha. private is better.
my solution is get the government and its propaganda out of school. can;t do that if the government funds school

@2139580

the ones who decided to have kids that is who.

@2140433

oh no, so scary that the government doesn't control people. oh gee the world will end. {makes a horror shriek from a horror movie} kids in america aren;t educated anyways. they are indoctrinated. kids would be getting a better education by simply traveling then attending public school.

do you want to know who DIDN'T attend school yet was much much smarter then you are? ALBERT EINSTEIN! I wonder if he was raised in school now? he would have suffered school, his parents would not have been able to pull him out and he would have been dumbed down by school.

@2140464

at 15 Einstein pulled out of school. he went on to university without completing all schooling. perhaps your schooling failed to teach you that.

would he have gotten where he did had the government forced him through all school despite how much he hated it as a teen????

@2140502

yes i am comparing education to a time where things where better, the government didn;t dictate that YOu had to do it. yes he was a Genius, he did not need school to become one.

I have no Idea, I haven't paid much attention to the education in Europe. but yes I would say it is probably better then that of america. i am comparing education to a time where the government didn;t have its nose where it doesn;t belong to today where government has way too much control.

@2140547

yeah, and it is no longer an education. I live in Canada, and they teach us to believe whatever the mainstream wants us to believe, and they cloak it under "critically thinking" they make us do 'research papers" but you can only use whatever the government tells us to use, to make our research paper. so if I wanted to make a paper that showed all the bad stuff in vaccines, that would not be possible because I would have to use the information the pharma companies put out to make the paper.

government controlled education should be relabelled as indoctrination and brainwashing stations

@2139519

I'm sorry could you get a home schooled person to edit that for you?

I don't like being taught. I can figure shit out on my own

Because the prefer living in ignorance of reality. They live in a dream world that is no where near reality. Unfortunately they think their dream world is reality

Because Conservatives are the only ones with brains, and the Liberals are jealous.

Because liberals are most comfortable in their familiar stupid zone.