What rights do men have that women don't?

Image for post What rights do men have that women don't?
KristenGuruLynns avatar Jokes & Humour
8 8

There are none...

Men still seem to make more money than women. What right that is I dunno...but it seemed appropos.

@Sukiesnow Men still seem to make more money than women. What right that is I dunno...but it seemed appropos.

that is actually a myth. on average women make just the same as men.

the men who make more money then women are the men in a HIGHER job position. CANNOT compare the wages of different job positions!

a woman ceo would make the same amount of money as a male ceo if they where to hold the same job title with the same qualifications.

the problem with feminazi's today is they want to make the same money with LESS qualification and on a lower job description.

actually my previous boss was a woman, and guess what, SHE MADE MORE THEN ME. surpise surprise. wage is tied to the job level. simple as that, if you are a cashier at macdonalds, male or female, you have no right to expect a wage that matches that of your supervisor, SORRY. doe NOT work that way.

@Anonymousmouse that is actually a myth. on average women make just the same as men. the men who make more money then women are...

Yes. In a way you're right. But they did a study of the corporation I worked at and found that most of the men were COs and the positions of most of the females were secretarial...

So what does that tell you? Why are companies not hiring more women...

Also; I found out by accident that the person who took over my job...a man...was making more money than I was...

Now...jobs have leveled out somewhat by grades...but not all companies follow those SOPs.

@Sukiesnow Yes. In a way you're right. But they did a study of the corporation I worked at and found that most of the men were...

again false. the reason why women remain in secreterial positions is because on average women do not have the drive to go to the top. because to do so would mean they would have to give up kids and family life. that is why there aren;t many in the higher positions. men have that drive.
http://time.com/3222543/5-femin...-will-not-die/
PLEASE READ THIS ONE! {the wage gap is due to choice, NOT discrimination}
http://www.washingtonexaminer.c...rticle/2563010

The amount of money anyone makes is up to their employer. No bill was ever passed saying men must be paid more than women.