Would you see a psychic?

Sukiesnows avatar People & Celebrities
8 27
@2140631

They aren't all scam artists.

In a New York minute. I'm not saying I'm a believer but if I could learn just one thing or get some insight from someone it would be worth it...

@2140652

Hell no...what?

No, not only are most scammers but going to one opens up a negative spiritual door you may regret opening and you may not be able to close it

No, not only are most scammers but you are opening up a spiritual door you may regret opening and you not be able to close it

@2140925

For a psychic...trying to find murder victims' bodies is a dicey thing...almost like a negative test...and there are so many variables...you'd need to know about and understand before you even asked them to do that for you....

A lot of people need some help and direction in life...why would you begrudge anyone some information based on psychic knowledge? A psychic can tell you a lot about yourself; most of which you already know...so it does get boring...but the fact that they know it is incredulous.

I would. dont know if id believe them tho

It would be interesting that discussing with him/her that Barnum Effect , come on , i see a road , and you will meet with someone in a close future , little theme music here , oh dear in the end you will break up , so maybe next time huh.

I have and thought they were all bogus...UNTIL, i saw a palm reader who had everything spot on. That took me by surprise.

@2448500

That argument has gotten worn out.

I did once,couldn't give me the winning lottery numbers,never went back to another one..

@DandyDon I did once,couldn't give me the winning lottery numbers,never went back to another...

Some time you might want to try something new twice. And not for monetary reasons.

@DandyDon Nah..Didn't pass my test....Next!!..

I have a feeling you didn't have much of a window open for belief to begin with...that's where it begins. If someone can't be somewhat positive about a post like this...they may as well take their negative energy elsewhere....

P.S.: I still love you though...