-11

Mass Muslim Marriage in Gaza Strip (Palestine) A gala event has occurred in Gaza . Hamas sponsored a mass wedding for four hundred and fifty couples. Most of the grooms were in their mid to late twenties; most of brides were under ten.

Muslim dignitaries including Mahmud Zahar, a leader of Hamas, were on hand to congratulate the couples who took part in the carefully staged celebration.

We are saying to the world and to America that you cannot deny us joy and happiness, Zahar told the grooms, all of whom were dressed in identical black suits and hailed from the nearby Jabalia refugee camp.

Each groom received a gift of 500 dollars from Hamas.

The pre-pubescent girls, dressed in white gowns and adorned with garish make-up, received bridal bouquets.
The wedding photos tell the rest of the sordid tale. There are 51 million child brides now living on planet earth and almost all in Muslim countries. Every year, three million Muslim girls are subjected to genital mutilation, according to UNICEF. Twenty-nine percent of these child brides are regularly beaten and molested by their husbands in Egypt ; twenty six percent receive similar abuse in Jordan .
These are just babies.....how cruel....no other word for it beyond DISGUSTING!

Mass Hamas Wedding in Gaza With Girls 6-9 Years Old! Obama sent Hamas 400million!450 Grooms Wed GIRLS Under Ten In Gaza A gala event has occurred in Gaza. Hamas sponsored a mass wedding for four hundred and fifty couples. Most of the groo...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJS2tVQBhI0
YoAdriennes avatar Health, Beauty & Fitness
0 15

Muhammed married a six year old bride. But he was kind enough to wait until she was nine years old to consumate the "marriage". But has Islam evolved in 1500 years? In Hamasland, in 2009, the brides are almost seven.!!!!!Image in content

It is thoroughly DESPICABLE....DISGUSTING, and Inhuman.

Agreed, this is terrible and has to be stopped.

Typical barbarism we've come to expect from Islam. Here's a video of an 11 year old girl that experienced being married off. She opens up, says what she thinks about it all. She was later killed.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="YouTube video thumbnailameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Although considered a marriage, it is really more of a promise that this Girl will be this mans wife, when she comes of age. It is not in our culture to see things this way, but similar practices are done in India and the eastern nations all the time. I don't hear anyone complaining about them doing it.

Oh and I forgot to add, you're poll had nothing to agree or disagree with, it was simply a statement that it happened.

@Budwick And, apparently it DID happen. It's sick and disgusting but I guess you're OK with that.

No, I'm not saying I'm ok with it. I am saying that it's gone on for centuries, all over the world, not just by Islam, and is only just now being sensationalized by the media.

@Seedy3 No, I'm not saying I'm ok with it. I am saying that it's gone on for centuries, all over the world, not just by...

Sorry Seeds, I don't get it. Lot's of crap has gone on for centuries, rape, murder, kidnapping etc. Is that your go to response for the latest horrific one that hits the news?

Help me understand where you are coming from on this. Are you Palestinian? Are you a child bride yourself?

@Budwick Sorry Seeds, I don't get it. Lot's of crap has gone on for centuries, rape, murder, kidnapping etc. Is that your...

No I'm 60 year old, US male. What your not getting here is Why bring up and complain about the Muslims doing this? What about the Buddhists, what about the Hindus. Some of their sects practice the same thing. The reason? Because the media wants to paint Islam in a bad light. And it's working under this topic.

@Seedy3 No I'm 60 year old, US male. What your not getting here is Why bring up and complain about the Muslims doing this?...

So, it's the fault of the media again, eh? Nothing to do with tossing people off of tall buildings, setting cages of children of fire, burying hundreds of people alive - and that's just before noon!

By the way - it's not the Buddhists, Hindus or Presbyterians doing that stuff - it's Muslims.

@Budwick So, it's the fault of the media again, eh? Nothing to do with tossing people off of tall buildings, setting cages...

Apples and oranges. Obviously your prejudice clouds your understanding to what I am saying. Ask any Muslim and they say the same thing Christians do, when a christian does that astounds people with disgust. "Those are real Muslims".

@Seedy3 Apples and oranges. Obviously your prejudice clouds your understanding to what I am saying. Ask any Muslim and they...

Let me put you at ease Seeds. If Presbyterians were responsible for all the death and destruction that has been actually caused by Muslims - I'd be all over them instead.

Maybe if 'the real Muslims' actively did something in response to .... 'the unreal Muslims' atrocities besides complain about my prejudice, I might be more sympathetic.